Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kilti session

Options
  • 15-12-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

any one interested in rekindling the infamous pre crimbo tour of kiltimagh area.Jordans to the Wood and see who makes it to the N?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Must have been a few years since you did that. They're all closed. How's Big Joe keeping beyond in the Bronx?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gunne

really,im not flying in til tuesday.Where do you do the tour now??i was looking to good kneesup with the boys!talk about the old times.sure we culd always go to knock to vivs for the night!

gunne wrote: »
    really,im not flying in til tuesday.Where do you do the tour now??i was looking to good kneesup with the boys!talk about the old times.sure we culd always go to knock to vivs for the night!

Oh dear! Ya could always try the Shepherd, mental rave in there every Thursday night after the 25 Drive.

The sheppard,is that the little bar beside the cimena?

gunne wrote: »
    The sheppard,is that the little bar beside the cimena?

Ya The Savoy, hasnt been a decent film in that dump for years. The Jack Wilkie Band dsoesnt play in the little bar anymore though.

• Advertisement

never liked jack anyway. hows paul pot doin??Did marty take over from his father yet?how much is thr fags now in paulines?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

How long are you gone gunne?? Paul pot is gone back to england himself around 8 years ago!! MArty is running O'Horas though and its still open!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Chopper40

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Chopper40, I don't think I have ever seen a post with such misinformation, tripe and accusations.

If I were you I would remove it immediately before some of those you're pointing a finger at consider a libel case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Chopper40

Avns1s wrote: »
    Chopper40, I don't think I have ever seen a post with such misinformation, tripe and accusations.

If I were you I would remove it immediately before some of those you're pointing a finger at consider a libel case!

I dont know what planet you living on Avens1s but if i were you, I'd take off the rose tinted glasses and see what really is goin on in Kiltimagh. Its not as squeky clean as you think.

• Advertisement

Chopper40 wrote: »
    I dont know what planet you living on Avens1s but if i were you, I'd take off the rose tinted glasses and see what really is goin on in Kiltimagh. Its not as squeky clean as you think.

Do you live in Kiltimagh Ray? I don't think you're long for this froum chopper:cool:

Advertisement