Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the funnisest thing ever happened you sitting out back

Options
  • 15-12-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Anyone ever have a seagull land on their head? annoying episode with dusty tipping you over?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

being the only one in the entire line up scraping over an outside set just getting a glimpse of my friends "oh ****!" faces as I go over to safety.

I don't think ive ever laughed harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Jomob

being the only one in the entire line up scraping over an outside set just getting a glimpse of my friends "oh ****!" faces as I go over to safety.
    haha always a good feeling. the smugness of it all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mrbirl

gerk86 wrote: »
    being the only one in the entire line up scraping over an outside set just getting a glimpse of my friends "oh ****!" faces as I go over to safety..

Always the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Spacehopper been called into a close out set by the teds:eek:

One of them turns to me and said with a grin, you should really watch this:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

rodento wrote: »
    Spacehopper been called into a close out set by the teds:eek:

One of them turns to me and said with a grin, you should really watch this:D

Got sent over the falls once by CD once at Re....s

Don't for get "You're going to die" and the look on your face at Easkey

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,240 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Watching people getting washed in by the outside sets is always funny, not so funny when it happens to me although :D

I thin the funniest thing I ever saw was one of my mates ****ting a brick when he saw a school of dophins, totally paniced and legged it out of the water. He achknowledges the irrationality of his fear, but he freaked when he saw the fins in the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

a wee little seal popping his head up to say hello at Doonbeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Watching a mate of mine crawling up a dune on all fours dragging a board behind him. I thought he got caught short. Turned out it was his first time surfing in the winter and he got disorientated from brain freeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Seals, various sea birds, porpoises & dolphins. Best of all were dolphins surfing the same wave, very impressive and a privilege.

Worst was turning 'round to find that an up until then quiet shortboarder thought it suitable to play with himself 'tween sets..... ffs:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

I am sure that was just a reflection sham.
    Cecil Mor wrote: »
    Seals, various sea birds, porpoises & dolphins. Best of all were dolphins surfing the same wave, very impressive and a privilege.

Worst was turning 'round to find that an up until then quiet shortboarder thought it suitable to play with himself 'tween sets..... ffs:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Realising that my mate floating around with wettie around his knees and the peanut encrusted brown bomber floating past were directly linked!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Yank in eire:eek:

Filthy Beast...

Advertisement