Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers

Options
  • 16-12-2010 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭

Anyone gone to the new babers in Roselawn shopping centre or Graftons in Superquinn?
    Are they good? What prices?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've gone to the one in Roselawn a few times. €12 for a cut and I've been happy every time I've been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Was that for a dry cut or a "styled" cut. I gone to others and wanted to charge me 5-6 euro extra because considered a style cut. I dont mind paying though for a good hair cut.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That was for a dry cut. No idea what a styled cut is, but a dry cut does me fine anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Went to Grafton Barbers beside Superquinn recently, nice spot, pretty much the same style as the other branches. €18 for a wash and cut (€15 for a dry cut), expensive for what it is but they do a good job.

The main reason I went though is they open late, think they have extended opening hours over Christmas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

got mine done for a tenner in blanch village. just round the cornor from the MACE. Good job and nice people there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

got mine done for a tenner in blanch village. just round the cornor from the MACE. Good job and nice people there too.

Man speak truth

Always a tidy job

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

try the westend barbers there beside the spar at light night club, barry's a sound chap and does a good job think it 15 for a cut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

A V A wrote: »
    barry's a sound chap

"Barry" - as in Barry Caesar Hunt! :D

haha yea why

14 for a dry cut , or with the offer leaflet its €10

17.50 for a wash cut blow dry with hot towel and scalp conidition so never mind that 18 bats down the grafton barbers haha that 50 cent makes the difference

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Ah, the barbers. A distant memory for me at this point!

what cha mean

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

not enough hair to make it worth my while! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

great barbers in huntstown beside the mace, 9 euro for a dry cut, very good, always go to him and never any problems

Advertisement