Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer

• 16-12-2010 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi guys...

Just a quick question! I'm looking for a good dog groomer on north side of Dublin. We are on a budget at the moment. Our dog is a very fluffy shihtzu pup. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

The Wagging Tail in Dunboyne is excellent and not far from Blanch. Liz, the groomer, is lovely and treats the dogs like royalty and her rates are very good.

Website - http://www.thewaggingtaildunboyne.ie/
    Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheWaggingTail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Second that www.thewaggingtaildunboyne.ie is the most reasonable and also you dog will have a wonderful positive experience there :D

well worth the journey. Especially good if your dog is fearful of being groomed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Jennypops

third that! liz in wagging tail is fab...she really looks after the dogs amazingly well and theres lots of relaxing and treats as part of the process. i sent my dog there a few weeks ago and honestly he had a brilliant time as well as being perfectly groomed. i only wish she done humans as well! liz is really friendly and thoroughly checks every inch of the dog and lets you know any potential problems etc and i found her rates to be very reasonable considering how much she actually includes as part of the standard groom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I fourth that :D. Liz is the bees knees and VERY helpful and I just love her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Don't really want to turn this into a Liz appreciation thread, but I also would recommend her to everyone, she is lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Minds made up so! Thanks guys! She has some amount of coat on her, just came out of no where that she is now starting to resemble chubacka the wookie....only prettier! :)

Advertisement