Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

moonshadow wrote: »
    Well im in Termonfeckin and its belting down 3 mile away!

ah feck sake ya must be raging man.......

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭diarmuid79

Snow flurry in blanch d15 at the moment still very bright. wont stay for long:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭JeanLucPicard

Have you tried copping the fúck the on? I find that usually works.

Have you tried improving your sentence structure?

Was just having some fun....you should try it sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Leeside wrote: »
    Whereabouts in Cork are you? Forecast suggests that snow will spread from West Cork later today/tonight. Then Monday and Tuesday should see plenty more. If near the coast, I dunno ... maybe sleet.

In the South, Douglas area.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steppes

Nothing here in Beaumont... haven't had anything since that dusting on Friday night :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭srocliffe

Some very light snow here again, not heavy enough to have any impact. I think I'd need to be a little further north to see anything significant, right on the bottom edge here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

*Finally*...

Light, weak stuff blowing about in the wind but there's definetely some snow.

Edit the snow rate has tremendously increased, it's squally now. Gusting over 30 mph and is probably a technical blizzard now... Was putting down salt outside and I wasn't able to look anywhere because of the snow blowing into my eyes. Visibility about 150 to 100 metres at worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 acer_2010

Stand up and face the music, the South, South East & South West are going to escape all forcasted snow showers! It was all blown up way too big in the media and the forecasters pretty much blew it up to the last and are still insisting in doing so...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Have you tried copping the fúck the on? I find that usually works.
    Have you tried improving your sentence structure?

Was just having some fun....you should try it sometime

Love the sexual tension on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

eased off alot,almost stopped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭jon burrows

Snowing in leixlip, dont think it will stay long

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steppes

I spoke too soon; very light snow here now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

*Finally*...

Light, weak stuff blowing about in the wind but there's definetely some snow.

Edit the snow rate has tremendously increased, it's squally now. Gusting over 30 mph and is probably a technical blizzard now... Was putting down salt outside and I wasn't able to look anywhere because of the snow blowing into my eyes. Visibility about 150 to 100 metres at worst.
    Where are you ..?

There is nothing in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

Very light snow in Clontarf...finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

A good dumping Sutton the past half hour. Starting to stick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,409 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I can see buildings to the north of me becoming visable then obscured by the snow , its really frustrating, cant be more than a mile or so away.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Oh..a few flakes now in D4...come on!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Supercell wrote: »
    Oh..a few flakes now in D4...come on!!

Very dark overhead towards the North of us . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Its gone from very very light snow, to quite light snow here now. Hope it picks up further.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

a very stiff wind picking up here in cork city

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 martin king

:p:mad:
    ocallagh wrote: »
    A good dumping Sutton the past half hour. Starting to sick now

same here in donahgmede hopefully it will sick

Snow getting heavier now, there is hope, more than a few flakes. Lets hope it builds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭keithzer

Snowing in Drogheda now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Belting down in Drogheda.

Very heavy, sky is full of snow.

Here until after tea time so will keep all posted before we head down the M1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I can see clouds just north of the Cooley Mountains

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Slowly getting heavier, its not sticking though, it's relatively warm outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Seems my best bet with snow from here on out is whats blown all the way over the country from the East. Shocking :rolleyes:
    Its downright shameful because theres a lovely big shower building off the west coast.http://www.met.ie/weathermaps/Web_radar.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭AloKildare

Is it just me or are the showers starting to shift more to a north-easterly airflow??

• Registered Users Posts: 39,954 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

No more snow in cork but not great to walk on. Sky news just said snow will push into southern Ireland and locks like it hit cork city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    a very stiff wind picking up here in cork city

Ye av much cloud there? very cloudy here but nothing coming out of them:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement