Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭faktisperminute

Ennjoy the snow for now because on Christmas eve it will be all gone :rolleyes:

SORRY to bring the bad happy news

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

LID wrote: »
    Promise??? And you'll keep doing the snow dance I've been doing for me while I work??!! ;)

As long as theres breath in my lungs, I'll not stop dancing :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

t|nt|n wrote: »
    The way the winds seem to be going it looks this way, correct me if wrong !

You better be getting that line covering Newbridge !

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭millymoo

-11 here now guys. Off to sleep I go. Will catch up in the morning from my winter wonderland :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭LID

keving wrote: »
    As long as theres breath in my lungs, I'll not stop dancing :)

Will need proof of the dancing....you got a camera there...wherever high on the hill is?! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kwik

Nobody knows for sure. We'll keep prayingicon7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

will that thing from England intensify over the Irish sea and hit Dublin hard tonight?? sorry for lack of terms!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Decent shower in Durrow, around 1 inch fell since it started at midnight. -7.4c now up from -7.8c at midnight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Em I would go as far to say that is 89% wrong !!! :pac::pac::pac:

Im basing my opinion on the 18Z GFS Pub run

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

LID wrote: »
    Will need proof of the dancing....you got a camera there...wherever high on the hill is?! :p

Ok but it will not be pretty :P:o

night night

• Advertisement

kwik wrote: »
    Nobody knows for sure. We'll keep prayingicon7.gif

not likely :D

10122500_2018.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

Looks like a streamer/blob is heading for wicklow/arklow/wexford!!! PLEASE LET IT SNOW:D

not likely :D

10122500_2018.gif
    Its only one run. Could change. (hopfully)icon10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Looks like a streamer/blob is heading for wicklow/arklow/wexford!!! PLEASE LET IT SNOW:D

watching that

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Aquals

14cm of snow fell in south Dublin today! It therefore took me 3 hours to travel 4 miles home from the city centre this evening!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is ther a chance of any of this snow hitting carlow soon? the place looked so nice last week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Aquals wrote: »
    14cm of snow fell in south Dublin today! It therefore took me 3 hours to travel 4 miles home from the city centre this evening!!

Looks like 13.8cm to me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

joe stodge wrote: »
    im at tescos on the malahide road nothing here.
    im right beside you joe&posted on last page about rogue shower passing that wont last long

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

You obviously haven't meet cold before, she doesn't like to go away as planned.

Certainly won't be gone by Christmas Eve, probably not Christmas Day and just maybe Stephen's Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

Those welsh blobs seem to be breaking up and dissipating over the Irish Sea!

• Advertisement

mothel wrote: »
    Looks like more intence one buikding infront of them on rain today. Maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

ya looks bad for Dublin now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Aquals wrote: »

Big jacket and start walking you'd do it in 40 mjns

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

ya looks bad for Dublin now :(

Patience, if you look at the sat pics, you can see the slab of cloud over Wales moving over, is expect to pep up and afect coast around 5-6am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Small shower of snow in north west Glasnevin at the moment. Won't last long though, sky already clearing. Maybe we'll get a few more of these overnight if not something more substantial.

IRISH sea convection will sort that out

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

Patience, if you look at the sat pics, you can see the slab of cloud over Wales moving over, is expect to pep up and afect coast around 5-6am.
    Best place to look at sat pics please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Just home,left Dundrum at 1630,back in Dundrum at 2030,got to Castleknock at 0105,not fun but scenic :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Hey WC. Do you think that thin band of high dense cloud to the South of the South coast moving East could feed the percip thats building towards Leinster ?

• Advertisement

snow starting in ballyfermot

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement