Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Web_radar.gif

Dont slide off the coast now :cool:

So close to us Jerry, looks like Tramore and Waterford have an equal chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Elmo5

My son is in school and as soon as that big blob on the radar reaches me, I'm off to get him!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Snowpocalyspe in Swords again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

jolly wrote: »
    Forecast from raintoday for 12:25 ... if you like snow, and you're within a decent radius of Dublin or Kerry, Wexford or even Antrim you'll be pleased

screenshot20101221at110.png

That really is a textbook perfect hit for Dublin City & County...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Mmmuffin

Dublin from the sky!
    attachment.php?attachmentid=140253&stc=1&d=1292929776

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

should hit waterford about...............................................................................................................................................................now !!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭dacogawa

If you can look in on elderly or infirm neighbours to see if they need anything, it will mean a lot to them

Also try to put some food out for the birds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

steveLFC24 wrote: »
    Whats the city centre like guys and gals...many people about? Thinking of taking a walk in to pick the last of my xmas shopping.
    Really bad, im just off Grafton Street and its been snowing pretty much since 9am. Roads were slushy then so would say they are way worse now. Dont come in if you can avoid it!
    Lovely snow however!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Forecast from raintoday for 12:25 ... if you like snow, and you're within a decent radius of Dublin or Kerry, Wexford or even Antrim you'll be pleased

well im just northeast of navan so according to that i should get some snow action, but it also said last night it was snowing here and all i saw was the moon, i'll believe it when i see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Elmo5 wrote: »
    My son is in school and as soon as that big blob on the radar reaches me, I'm off to get him!

Don't wait that long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭brianthomas

belting down now in clondalkin. most i,ve seen in the current spell. raintoday has it on us now until afternoon i think. :D

Clondalkin in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

fizzycyst wrote: »
    My brother lives in skerries and he said they got at least 5 inches yeterday :)

I would agree. About the same in Donabate and snowing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Anyone else read this quickly and think it said "cunnilingus"? :o
    Thats just your filthy mind IBC :p

Majorly coming down in Blanch now again.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Bucketing down again in Rathfarnham

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TKline

So much for global warming eh.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

You can actually see the approaching clouds from the east of my webcam, so close www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

TKline wrote: »
    So much for global warming eh.....

Serious answer: no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Still coming down nicely in Dublin 3. The Irish Sea conveyor belt is up and running. Is it time to call it snowmageddon yet?

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Feckin finally snow in Lusk!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

Bucketing down in Dundrum again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

dacogawa wrote: »
    If you can look in on elderly or infirm neighbours to see if they need anything, it will mean a lot to them

Also try to put some food out for the birds :)

Do you the birds will eat mini apple pies? I've no bread until I get to the shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 realslimshady

Staring here again in Lucan.. Fairly heavy, this is just the start I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Been snowing fairly heavy here in Kerry since about 9am (just outside Killorglin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Quite heavy still in Sandyford...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Do you the birds will eat mini apple pies? I've no bread until I get to the shop!

if i were a birdie i would, and a nice cup of tea with them thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

11:00

attachment.php?attachmentid=140256&stc=1&d=1292930159

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    snow in west cork:( although at the same time for my mum's business sake snow stay away for a while

looking good for about 2 onwards from the 3 hour raintoday forecast:D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

Its snowing in California, USA!!

Just read an article...................just thought some of you might be interested in that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭dacogawa

They probably will, I'd say they will eat anything right now, just put them somewhere they wont be covered in snow in 5 minutes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Still coming down in wexford, it's mad!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement