Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:mad:Screw you R.T.E news the weather is the 2nd story on the news because of course its not happening in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

dacogawa wrote: »
    Just remember the important match thats going on at the moment, its still evens at the moment!

M.T. Cranium vs. Weathercheck

"Canadian Cyclone" takes on "Rain Man"

IN
    "THE SNOWDOWN"

There can only be one winner here!
    And we'll all know by tomorrow

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

largepants wrote: »
    Where is Brenireland from?

Not Cork.
    Therefore his location is irrelevant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

:mad:Screw you R.T.E news the weather is the 2nd story on the news because of course its not happening in Dublin.

Now you're getting the hang of it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

dacogawa wrote: »
    Just remember the important match thats going on at the moment, its still evens at the moment!

M.T. Cranium vs. Weathercheck

"Canadian Cyclone" takes on "Rain Man"

IN
    "THE SNOWDOWN"

There can only be one winner here!
    And we'll all know by tomorrow

has to be the Canadian M.T. cyclone for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Juding by the last few posts, I see not alot of people like Dublin ! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

largepants wrote: »
    Where is Brenireland from?

im from cark biy................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

6a918749.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Winger_PL

Light snow between Lucan and Celbridge on the M4 right now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

MGMTea wrote: »

You've never been there obviously. Jesus, the immigration guys give you a hard time on the way back out of Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

Not Cork.
    Therefore his location is irrelevant. :)

Neither am I. But I better not slag ye or ye'll hunt me down and kill me like the dog I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Coming down in bucketfuls in Mayo.
    What part of mayo you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

I think weathercheck loves snow as much as anyone possibly more he's just having a degree of caution its prob best we have one conservative expert.

Also Dublin haters it aint our fault we live here and of course its more important if it snows in the capital :cool:

Oh god

The thing is, you never see Dublin folk on the forum begrudging folks down the country their snow... But if it falls in Dublin and folks down the country are not getting any, they start throwing their toys out of the pram, demanding regional threads and all sorts of codding!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Looks like us in the kingdom are going to be snowed under this weekend, and people were laughing at me yesterday when i told them to stock up as you will be trapped inside for the weekend *opens bottle of ale*

Is the same on the cards for the whole of cork? Is it the south in general - according to MT it is!!

Winger_PL wrote: »
    Light snow between Lucan and Celbridge on the M4 right now

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

im from cark biy................

BTW I'm not a Corkman. Boy.

I love Dublin. :)

(it was really hard to type there, through the howls and tears of laughter at the thought of actually stating that).
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Bit of the white stuff falling in dublin city now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 slingshot

Snowing at the red cow

WUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

I think weathercheck loves snow as much as anyone possibly more he's just having a degree of caution its prob best we have one conservative expert.

Also Dublin haters it aint our fault we live here and of course its more LESS important if it snows in the capital :cool:

Oh god

FYP :D:):p

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭dannyboymed

The thing is, you never see Dublin folk on the forum begrudging folks down the country their snow... But if it falls in Dublin and folks down the country are not getting any, they start throwing their toys out of the pram, demanding regional threads and all sorts of codding!

I'd have to agree with this, I'm quite patiently waiting here for the snow while watching some of the ridiculous snow going on in the North/West :D

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

slingshot wrote: »
    Snowing at the red cow

WUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Liar Liar

I'm at red cow and nowt!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kwik

snow now in ballyfermot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I didnt think it was possible but the snow has gotten even heavier here, and considerably heavier at that. Its unbelievable right now, easily the heaviest snow I've ever seen :eek:

Easily going to add an inch every half an hour if it keeps up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭dacogawa

Also Dublin haters it aint our fault we live here and of course its more important if it snows in the capital :cool:

Oh god

Your first point is valid, I cant wait to see what way it works out

As for your second point, why did you start them off ? they will be at it all night now. Cork this, Cork that, stick a cork in it!

VERY LIGHT SNOW IN DUBLIN 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

I can't belive how strong the Cork City shield is. The latest big shower has split in two around both sides of the city, again!

And it's snowing lightly here in Dublin with practically nothing ahowing on the radar.

WHAT!! That is crap, no such thing happens!! I'm not putting up with this shít any more I'm leaving this site!

Storms off....toys everywhere....pram overturned....>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

In letterkenny , heaviest snow ive ever seen here :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Rougies wrote: »
    I can't belive how strong the Cork City shield is. The latest big shower has split in two around both sides of the city, again!

And it's snowing lightly here in Dublin with practically nothing ahowing on the radar.

*leahyl cries uncontrollably....(well not really but you get a sense of how incensed I am by this)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement