Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    What part of mayo you in?

The capital town. What we're getting here should have hit you an hour before.
    Had a few heavy showers this afternoon, but the biggie was at about 4.30pm followed by round 2 at about 5.50pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

irish1967 wrote: »
    I mean, look what happens even without snow !
    DSCF7335.jpg

Ah now... less of that ther now please ha.
    ONCE AGAIN Its not our fault that theres a good few people living in dublin... hence a good few people on boards from dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

irish1967 wrote: »
    I mean, look what happens even without snow !
    DSCF7335.jpg

HaHA dONT NEED A BUS , We`ve a horse outside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

No snow at all in Wexford.

Yet..... -0.4 degrees outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

smokin ace wrote: »
    there was a very small flurry about half an hour ago here but dont worry more will come

wont be like what we got the last time tho:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

11cm in letterkenny about 1 hour ago ago but it has just been coming non-stop since then, very heavy snow, took another measure its up to 14.5cm.

Pic of 11cm:
    photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭aurora 527

largepants wrote: »
    That f****r on top of the bus is not helping matters either!!!

lol lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

FINALLY!.... MY CAR THAT I ORDERED HAS ARRIVED!! :D:rolleyes::D

RZR_on_snow_drift.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

I WANT SNOW......NOW :pac: doesnt look like it though:( hope all who have snow get out n enjoy it:P...............but blow some my way please:D

just went out for a cigarette and its a lovely crisp evening out der, not a cloud in the sky (:o) normally i'd love this weather but when i read here of all the snow around the cuntry IWANT MY SHARE OF IT:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Jeepers that Cork city shield is working well :eek:.
    I have heard (from the Cork lads that work with me) about this Cork 'micro-climate', and it is something to do with the natural harbour (Cobh), but I took no heed to it until now, it really seems to be working :D, seriously tho, is there any truth to this idea, ie. Cork micro-climate, natural harbour etc !!! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Close me off from work - if ye want!! Go on!!!

Snow and Exams are F*cking my life up!!

Anyone wanna go for a few pints! (a dozen even??)

I WANT SNOW......NOW :pac: doesnt look like it though:( hope all who have snow get out n enjoy it:P...............but blow some my way please:D

just went out for a cigarette and its a lovely crisp evening out der, not a cloud in the sky (:o) normally i'd love this weather but when i read here of all the snow around the cuntry IWANT MY SHARE OF IT:P

Down here in Wexford I have to agree with you. I guess there ain't much hope until you get snowed in first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

the heino meter

5269392624_3ddddb1e0b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Lots of posts now!

I know why!

cause its SNOWING in DUBLIN AGAIN

really? all I can see is a bright moon. :rolleyes:
    Where's the heavy snow going to come from for us in the east?
    All I can see on the radar are showers penetrating no further than north Leinster. There doesn't seem to be anything organized ie a polar low, anywhere near Ireland. All the big blobs are still up near Iceland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

Ok Cork city, I'm calling it. You're gonna get decent snow in the next 20mins.

If that damn shield makes a lier out of me I'll go down and personally smash it up myself since you all seem to be failing miserably down there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

Down here in Wexford I have to agree with you. I guess there ain't much hope until you get snowed in first.

ah we'll live in hope :D if not we'll order some from norn iron:pac: IF and thats a big if, if i see a snowflake i'll be sure to let u know:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Continually snowing here with no end in sight, roads are absolutely treacherous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Anyone else finding raintoday unusable?

Snow finally stopped here, seems to be more on the way but its frustrating how raintoday always does this

Rougies wrote: »
    Ok Cork city, I'm calling it. You're gonna get decent snow in the next 20mins.

If that damn shield makes a lier out of me I'll go down and personally smash it up myself since you all seem to be failing miserably down there :D

Coming from a Dub Rougies thatrs cool of you ta :D

ah we'll live in hope :D if not we'll order some from norn iron:pac: IF and thats a big if, if i see a snowflake i'll be sure to let u know:pac:

much obliged. :D

I want to make snow angels.

What?

And piss my name in the snow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Nothing like Harps one , but a moderate 9cms here now and still bucketing down :)
    100_6586.jpg

Stargate wrote: »
    Coming from a Dub Rougies thatrs cool of you ta :D

It's all the whinging Cork accents driving me mad! At least a happy Cork accent is bearable ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭decies

Waterford snow report ::
    6:50pm Eh no snow

decies wrote: »
    Waterford snow report ::
    6:50pm Eh no snow

Me, you and miseagustusa (that's quite funny) should form an informer ring.

First one to see snow gets a cookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭kegg

Ye had enough a fortnight ago! Its our turn now! :D

Im hoping west dublin gets a few hours of heavy snow .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Not sure what you are trying to say?
    edit: that microscope comment is deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

Decent bit of snow falling in Craughwell Galway at the moment. We had a good dusting when I woke up this morning but it all melted during the day. Long may it last, supposed to go to Athlone tomorrow and really dont fancy it on the roads so I want to be completely snowed in so I dont feel bad about not making the effort!

much obliged. :D

I want to make snow angels.

What?

And piss my name in the snow :pac:

Ha you`ll be there for the day with a name that long Caesar Augustus :D

• Advertisement

Pangea wrote: »
    Not sure what you are trying to say?
    edit: that microscope comment is deleted

lol, when you first posted it the pic was so big all I could see was an extreme closeup of snowflakes ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement