Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

ffarrell7 wrote: »
    It has already snowed in Dublin!!! Dublin 15:D:D:D
    Yep,you would fit more in a salt cellar than what is in Castleknock now ---what drugs are you on that a cm here is reported by you as 10 and the constant rubbish about Cork,painful at this stage:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

xTanyax wrote: »
    Dublin 12 also.:)

And Dublin 16 :)

Only about 2mm though, still nice to have the place white again. In some ways it looks nicer than when we had a foot of the stuff and looked like the marshmallow man had exploded overhead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

gbee wrote: »
    Ambulance stuck in Fairfield Avenue and being pelted by snowballs. Road actually not so bad but cars abandoned.

Panic certainly, overreaction as I mentioned earlier.
    Disgusting behaviour. Why am i not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

Lads, are we going to get snow in wexford at all? If so can anyone perdicked when?

we might only get a very light passing showers tonight but we should get some tomorrow afternoon/evening but i dont think it will be as much as we got a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Lads, are we going to get snow in wexford at all? If so can anyone perdicked when?

We'd be lucky so i wouldn't go to bed tonight expecting anything in the morning, But then again you could wake up in the morning with a few inches with the way the weather has been the last few days.

Keep your eye on sat24.com the met radar and reports from here and that would be your best bet.

Get a can and join the fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

is south dublin covered by a snubble?
    I hope so i'm sick of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

nicely coming down again in D15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Sheba891

Harps wrote: »
    24cm and counting :D

photo0205t.jpg
    Best snow ever in letterkenny!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

amen wrote: »
    sry think I posted in wrong psot. Sry

Did you mean to post in the "I've-had-too-many-little-drinkies-to-either- type-or-think-correctly thread????":)

Shpeaking pershonally i have had a few whines of glash myself......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Guys whats the name of that website where you can chat to other people about the weather?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

baraca wrote: »
    Get a can and join the fun :)
    Ive got a 48 pack here:D

Of Coca cola;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Made it to ballahadereen, 4 and a half hours so far on a trip that normally takes 2hrs 45 and I'm not there yet, at least another hour. Don't listen to anyone who says the roads are ok, even if they are family!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Whoever said nine o'clock was bang on! :D ahh I love snow and Christmas time! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭RJC09

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Guys whats the name of that website where you can chat to other people about the weather?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=374 ?? ;)

www.irishweatheronline.ie has a chat box too, maybe thats the one you are thinking of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Thats amazing Letterkenny pic..was there yesturday just as it started..hit the road sharpest..
    Dublin looks a snubble so far this eve..

http://www.met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp?ani=y

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭JanuarySnowstor

No taxi's or buses running in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Sheba891 wrote: »
    Best snow ever in letterkenny!!!

was that a wheelie bin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

RJC09 wrote: »
    www.irishweatheronline.ie has a chat box too, maybe thats the one you are thinking of?
    Thats the one, cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

with all the pictures of cans and talk of drink i think some snow watchers here might end up having a small drink problem by the end of the winter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

_whiskers wrote: »
    Whoever said nine o'clock was bang on! :D ahh I love snow and Christmas time! :D:D:D

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 solasame

No taxi's or buses running in Cork.

How do you know this?

I need to know because I'm heavily pregnant, living in the sticks and partner is at xmas party in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Flakes falling in Ballymun, Dublin 11 ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭inabina

these showers are really not making any headway east....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Iancar29 wrote: »
    that big streamer off cork is interference ...
    Bit off topic ... but a good song to watch the snow falling with :)

This is another great snowy one. Amateur guy filming while driving around in a snow storm put to the music of one of my favourite songs.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 14,385 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

smokin ace wrote: »
    with all the pictures of cans and talk of drink i think some snow watchers here might end up having a small drink problem by the end of the winter

100 bottles of wine brought back from france this summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

RTE News...weather pics now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Big flakes falling slowly in Dundalk. Look great in the glare of the streetlights:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,501 ✭✭✭Heroditas

i think some snow watchers here might end up having a small drink problem by the end of the winter

Only if they run out of booze!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭inabina

developed that problem in the Winter 09/10 cold snap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Vizual Pics

Blizzard conditions again in Castlebar....:eek: Looking at the radar there is a band running from Achill island right up to Antrim and Scotland, this one could push well inland now and give lots of snow for everyone south and east of this line...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement