Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭sean555

Snowing on and off in moycullen Galway all evening , building up nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Flurry in kk. About bleedin time.

Yeah ,what kept him?

Missed the Irish RM

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ffarrell7

vectrahed wrote: »
    yep! and its sticking :)

There is no Dub-Cork thing..it just doesn't snow in Cork City that is all..a joke...a few flakes and they think it is a snow storm. Dublin was buried in it for over two weeks and it is probably snowing more in Dublin tonight than in cathair Chorcaí!!!:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Flurry in kk. About bleedin time.

kk?

Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Coming down again in Kanturk
    Roads are bad, and the streets in the town are like ice rinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭squonk

dave1982 wrote: »
    Yeah cause reading about the Dub's is way more fun:rolleyes:

And the Dubs too, but in fairness the bits I got were all Cork, and I'm not a dub btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭RJC09

ffarrell7 wrote: »
    There is no Dub-Cork thing..it just doesn't snow in Cork City that is all..a joke...a few flakes and they think it is a snow storm. Dublin was buried in it for over two weeks and it is probably snowing more in Dublin tonight than in cathair Chorcaí!!!:D:D:D:D

how the hell do you know? theres been a few photos of cork posted here tonight and imo they look pretty similar to the ones posted from dublin the last time. so please, stop trolling. its getting really annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭whitemocha

ffarrell please will you stop posting s**T all the time you are just trying to stir it now go to bed please its past your bedtime:P

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

Im convinced at this stage you're bringing Dublin bad luck! Take your bad karma elsewhere!

V. light snow then light sleety rain in D6.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Correct. still at it too

Thought you meant Kilkenny just wasn't sure...

You in South kk?

Wonder if it's heading to Carlow?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭vectrahed

TFK wrote: »
    It's snowing now :) Lightly, but it's snow :)
    RJC09 wrote: »
    how the hell do you know? theres been a few photos of cork posted here tonight and imo they look pretty similar to the ones posted from dublin the last time. so please, stop trolling. its getting really annoying.

is this comment not trolling :)

who cares where its snows! and im a dub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Can we stop the bickering about certain parts of the country please and changing the layout of threads. It was put to the members of the forum and the majority voted for a national thread. I certainly believe this is more useful in terms of seeing what is happening across the country as weather happening in one part of the country can often tell us what's soon in store for another part.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Dunno if its snowing here in D20?? Too ****ing cold to open the door. There is a bit of a covering on the ground from earlier, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

squonk wrote: »
    And the Dubs too, but in fairness the bits I got were all Cork, and I'm not a dub btw
    This is a weather forum and it is snowing in Cork, therefore there will be a lot of people from Cork posting here tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭RJC09

This is a weather forum and it is snowing in Cork, therefore there will be a lot of people from Cork posting here tonight.

well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭diarmuid79

ffarrell7 the best thing you can do is talk to PAT instead of annoying everybody:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Snowing heavy in Claregalway again.
    Very gusty too.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

We finally have a complete white covering here, but its stopped snowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

hello, it's snowing in cork again!!!!!:D

enjoyed the snow earlier even i was having a christmas meal with family. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 bobby14

nine inches here in letterkenny, made the best snow angel earlier, the bird feeder that i cleared earlier is covered in snow, about 5 and a half inches since 6oclock

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Monkaa

RJC09 wrote: »

Somehow I dont believe you...heres a pic from Dublin last cold spell...you saying Cork has over a foot from the last couple hours?!?!

snow 096.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Not a thing here in New Ross Co Wexford. anyone know if we will get any snow at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    hello, it's snowing in cork again!!!!!:D

enjoyed the snow earlier even i was having a christmas meal with family. :p

Are u on the northside sunbabe? Cos it's not snowing here yet but it's pretty cloudy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

these latest weather forum threads are turning into 'after hours' style! :(

still lightly snowing here in north dub. just back from drogheda where it's also snowing lightly. sticking to most surfaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ffarrell7

Monkaa wrote: »
    Somehow I dont believe you...heres a pic from Dublin last cold spell...you saying Cork has over a foot from the last couple hours?!?!

snow 096.JPG

Cork has 1cm more likely!!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Still snowing here, tiny flakes though but it is coming down rather heavy (thank goodness for street lamps :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Blow it over here............D 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Cork has 1cm more likely!!!:D:D:D:D:D

snow is snow!lol,a cm more than here!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Monkaa

these latest weather forum threads are turning into 'after hours' style! :(

still lightly snowing here in north dub. just back from drogheda where it's also snowing lightly. sticking to most surfaces.

Yeh it was snowing in D.4 when I was driving earlier but real lightly but stuck to everything....I also saw the snow ploughs out and had to laugh!
    No snow in carrickmines but think thats the dublin mountains blocking! Need the ole easterlys back!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement