Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National: Severe Cold/ Snow Discussion (Thanks to all!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

Is Wexford and Wicklow the only place without snow at the moment?

Right everywhere that has snow, enjoy it because, wicklow, wexford, waterford, carlow and anywhere else who doesnt have snow will be getting it christmas eve and all yours will have melted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

still snowing. not as epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Some tiny flurries here now. The wind has picked up too. Is that good I wonder? There appears to be a circle of cloud around us but very clear directly overhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Snowman81

ffarrell7 wrote: »
    Corkonians are gathered around a few flakes of snow!!! Must seem like liquid gold to them down there:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Twat

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Clear skies here in Limerick :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Ffarrell7 can report his snow elsewhere for the week, try to stay on topic (or at least be nice :p) please or it will only result in more bannings.

0.8C here, tis a lovely clear night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

chucken1 wrote: »
    Some tiny flurries here now. The wind has picked up too. Is that good I wonder? There appears to be a circle of cloud around us but very clear directly overhead.
    I want snow too :P Gimme some :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭fizzycyst

Is Wexford and Wicklow the only place without snow at the moment?
    no waterford too (besides last night when we got a very light dusting) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

nice bit of snow here this evening maybe 2 inches not to bad!,slight flurry's every few minutes!...well it all adds up!:p

by the way,I over heard someone say their was heavy snow for waterford/wexford sunday night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

*checks to make sure this isn't AH*

Snow shield is doing it's work in N Louth still. That organised looking line is just fizzling out as it heads south.
    We had some falls earlier but it's a weird powdery snow (b*tch to drive on even in small depths, and it'll be lethal when it freezes) , still had no more than a couple cm.
    Don't know if we're going to see much here tonight...liking the look of that spinning up S of Iceland though.

• Advertisement

Anyone got an update from MT? I believe he was on Matt Cooper this evening..Did anyone hear him?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Stop talking s***e(ie cork etc). This is a thread about SNOW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭JeanLucPicard

Right everywhere that has snow, enjoy it because, wicklow, wexford, waterford, carlow and anywhere else who doesnt have snow will be getting it christmas eve and all yours will have melted:D

I cant wait that long.....Im going through the horrors now without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

ardmacha wrote: »
    Irish sea snow is not coming to Dublin, its going to Liverpool!

enabled.gif

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Just incase you're interested its been snowing heavily in Liverpool for 4 hours now, 6-7 inches. I'm a student there (home at the minute), and it NEVER snows there. I've only seen the odd dusting in 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Jamie-b wrote: »
    Are Wicklow / Wexford even due snow tonight? As far as I could tell from the various forecasts they're not

anyone know,PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

and it's stopped for now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

No snow in Limerick city and suburbs, looks pretty clear out right now, but travelled from East Kerry today and it was crazy. Drove through a few blizzards and many snow covered roads.

The hills/moutains in Kerry are fully covered - really beautiful scenery

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Temp on the rise here in Waterford to -0.2 which means its cloudy, Radar showing a possible shower hitting the city soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

The cheek of dem stealing our streamers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

chucken1 wrote: »
    Anyone got an update from MT? I believe he was on Matt Cooper this evening..Did anyone hear him?
    here you go ! :D

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=69615680

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭JeanLucPicard

Temp on the rise here in Waterford to -0.2 which means its cloudy, Radar showing a possible shower hitting the city soon.

<<<<<puts noose away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

A little bit n greytones ,sticking,mind you it's minute !!!!!!!ah,it's stopped.Was really looking forward to watching the streamers coming in.But ever optimistic,not giving up yet though:)
    Btw Inacar ,I love your new "extreme weather vehicle",god know's where you'll end up in it:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Snowing in Rathdrum, Co.Wicklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

A little shower here in Laois(just outside Mountrath) for the last 20-30 minutes I'd say, I just about can't see out the skylight windows in the attic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Snowing in Rathdrum, Co.Wicklow

I is 5 miles down the road, better start here soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Just logged in to say the Ambulance stuck in Parklands, with the assistance of the St John's 4x4 did reach patient, a heavily pregnant woman, and got her to CUMH

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭inabina

muirsheen wrote: »
    anyone know,PLEASE

no snow. sunday's your day ;)

• Advertisement

I'm going to bed and when I wake up I'll have heaps of snow

*I believe..I believe*

To those of you who have the snow...enjoy it :)

To those who dont...keep the faith ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement