Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do i have a prostate problem

Options
  • 16-12-2010 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

sorry for the graphic detail but i need help..I sometimes get a large swelling forming in my ballsack which is always on the lefthand side it is like it is coming from my body down wards it is not sore but can cause discomfort and an aching the cold seems to set it off and when outside in cold weather for long periods, it can last for as long as a few days or as little as a few hours it always goes away and my sack then is completely normal happens quite frequently. i present no other problems or abnormalities its quite strange. just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this kind of complaint or any suggestions??. it feels like a tumor or something and if it was constantly there i would be very worried but because it is coming and going i feel it is not as sinister.
    regards.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there.

I've deleted your other thread in After Hours. Apart from the fact that Boards users are not permitted to give medical advice, that forum is generally more light-hearted and it's not somewhere that you would necessarily post a query of that nature.

As regards this thread, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it. As I said, we cannot give medical advice on Boards. You really need to go and see your GP about this, he's a trained medical professional and will be able to diagnose exactly what's wrong with you, whereas a bunch of amateurs on the internet certainly won't.

Best of luck, I hope it turns out to be nothing serious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement