Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it too late to buy a Samsung Galaxy S?

Options
  • 16-12-2010 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Do you guys think it is too late to buy a Samsung Galaxy S now with all the talk of the dual core and Nvidia tegra 2 phones coming out in the new year...

or will the Galaxy S still hold up well?....

or even wait for the rumored Galaxy S 2?....

;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

it depends, how good is your current phone? what is it going to cost you? are you going to be locked into a new contract, if so for how long?

edit: what are you looking for from the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Not at all, I think it is well worth it and with 2.2 on it, it is brilliant...

What would you like from a phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

If you don't urgently need a new phone, I'd say you'll be as well waiting. The phones coming out in the first quarter of 2011 will be the new standard. As it is now, the top end phones all seem to have pretty similar specs, and have done for the last 10-12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dorro6391

I'm currently using an htc legend....

Great general purpose phone but the 3.2" screen is killing me and with live wallpapers and games the CPU struggles a lot. (600 MHz)

I'm on meteor prepay, I get 20 euro credit for 18euro because of work and free calls and texts to meteor for 30days i.e everyone on my phonebook, that lasts about 2 months so lie stick to prepay I think.

Seen a few on adverts.ie for 300-350 sim free

Thanks for the reply guys

Advertisement