Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X box 360

• 16-12-2010 2:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

This is probaly a stupid question. Will an X Box 360 work on a old style telivision with regular scart leads. Any responses would be welcomed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Moved from C&T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Yes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

yes you can....The 360 comes with a normal scart lead ..............im doing it right now........playing ff xIII on an old crt tv {bout 7 years old i think}.........the only thing is that you dont get the whole 360 experience with the old tv,s.............like if i hook the 360 up to my 42 inch hd plasma {even without using a hd connection, just with a scart} it looks awesome {mainly because of the 60,000 to 1 contrast on the tv }......and of course if you connect it using the hd cable you can play the games in hd and they look alot better........

In my opinion paying the 360 on an old tv makes the games seem like there just really good ps2/original xbox games.......graphics wise anyway.......and the sound can also be a bit bad on some tv,s......though you can probly fix that by changing some sound settings on your tv........

P.S.........if your going to be playing 2 player splitscreen games you,ll really need a tv thats at least a 40 inch or it can be hard to adjust to it compared to single player screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭dabestman1

Thanks for that

Advertisement