Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is your LOI club charging in next season

• 16-12-2010 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭

Are many clubs reducing their prices for the coming season. I think its safe to say that a lot of club bar the obvious few seen a drop off in attendances last season. So do clubs plan a reduction for the 2011 season?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Hasn't been set yet but it will more than likely be reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

99 quid for a Galway United season ticket at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Admission to all Reds home games in 2011 will be a bargain of a fiver.

However it'll be another score to get out of Tolka.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

AFAIK

€10 ADULT

€149 for a season ticket.

Either way it is great value.

I expect us to be up there competing for the title next season. In LOI terms we always get value for out buck down here.

99 quid for a Galway United season ticket at the moment.

Yeah, they're great value. Cheaper than most First Division clubs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

dont the fai set ticket prices for all clubs nowadays?

Helix wrote: »
    dont the fai set ticket prices for all clubs nowadays?

As far as I know, they only set a minimum price for adult match tickets. I think it used to be €15 in the Premier Division. It may have been reduced since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

AFAIK

€10 ADULT

€149 for a season ticket.

Either way it is great value.

I expect us to be up there competing for the title next season. In LOI terms we always get value for out buck down here.

That's what Santa is getting me for Christmas! :D Can't wait.
    We're going back to the credit card style ones next season, much handier than the book of tickets.

Adding to what you've said:

Match tickets for U-16′s/OAPs are €5

Senior Citizen/Under 18 Season Tickets are €74

You can pay for the Adult and Senior Citizen/Under 18 Season Tickets in 3 installments as well.

City Junior’s membership club for Under 12′s is €30, which includes entry for all home league matches, special limited edition City Juniors scarf and pin badge, personalised membership card, & fantastic offers from the club and selected partners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Pure_Cork wrote: »
    We're going back to the credit card style ones next season, much handier than the book of tickets.

You can pay for the Adult and Senior Citizen/Under 18 Season Tickets in 3 installments as well.

City Junior’s membership club for Under 12′s is €30, which includes entry for all home league matches, special limited edition City Juniors scarf and pin badge, personalised membership card, & fantastic offers from the club and selected partners.

Nice sig. At least god proved he had a sense of humour when he relegated them

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

I got my Galway United ticket for €99. Has to be one of the best value tickets in the premier league this season.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

As far as I know, they only set a minimum price for adult match tickets. I think it used to be €15 in the Premier Division. It may have been reduced since then.

€15 for PD and €10 for 1st are the minimum you can charge in.

I don't quite understand the OP - the clubs have no discretion to reduce match day tickets.

Season tickets is the comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

124 euro for an adult season ticket for Limerick FC

84 euro season ticket for a student for Limerick FC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Pure_Cork wrote: »

The kids one is a great deal in fairness. A good present to get kids interested in City and LOI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Rovers

Adults €220
    Students €120/€140
    Child €85
    1 Adult 1 Child €275
    2 Adults 2 Children €475

Season Tickets offer exceptional value with family tickets working out as low as €6 per match. Season Ticket holders also get priority status on European match tickets and friendlies. The season ticket applies to all home league games. Season ticket holders can also claim a 10% discount at Woodies and get €100 off gym membership at Arena Leisure (opposite the Stadium).

1500 or so sold for next year so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

ST_810_New.jpg

Couldn't be bothered typing it up! :D

There is a discount off season tickets for patron scheme members also.
    10% for Silver Members, 15% for Gold Members and 20% for Platinum Members.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭shanec1928

€200 for adults
    €120 for oaps\3 level students\unemployed
    €50 for secondary school season tickets
    €20 for super reds with some goodies.

Advertisement