Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect price in Smyths

• 16-12-2010 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭

I'm wondering can you still get Kinect with a kinect game of your choice for €180 in Smyths.I'm Also wondering is there a few demo's on the Kinect Adventures disc,I think I read there is demo's somewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Website said it does http://www.toys.ie/softwarebundles/xbox/129321.aspx

And I think the demos are on xbox live as a download I think... not too sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Picked up a Kinect during the week and I can confirm there are demos on the included Adventures game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

GTR63 wrote: »
    I'm wondering can you still get Kinect with a kinect game of your choice for €180 in Smyths.I'm Also wondering is there a few demo's on the Kinect Adventures disc,I think I read there is demo's somewhere.

I got one last week ,pick up kinnect sports if you can ,Adventures is crap tbh

Advertisement