Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap A4 frames in Galway

Options
  • 16-12-2010 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Time is an issue so online isn't an option.

Anyone know of anywhere? You see cheap frames in €2 shop but have never seen A4 size myself.

Thanks.

[I'm aware how hilarious the idea of a picture framing emergency sounds]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

If its an emergency there's a frame shop on college road, just at the junction where you turn off for the docks or town. Dunno if they're cheap or not though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

I put up a thread about this not so long ago :)

The only place I found A4 frames in town was Easons, after looking the whole town for them. And they were €10 a pop.

But since then, I've found some in Boots this week, and Boots have a "buy-one-get-one-free (cheaper one)" deal on right now too.

They were about the same price as Easons, with a bit more availability.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭MBateson

Got some in Atlantic Homecare (now Woodies beside the Eye cinema) last year for around the 10 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

is athena in the eyre square shopping centre still open, they have frames in various sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

i was looking for cheap a4 frames aswell the other day. searched loads of places.. except boots..dammit!! but ended up getting them in woodies. cheapest ones that were half decent looking aswell were around 12 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement