Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Headset LG HBM 585

Options
  • 16-12-2010 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,
    I am a Sales Rep by Profession. I have both a work mobile and a personal mobile.
    I would like to buy a bluetooth headset that will work with the 2 mobiles at the same time.

I found the LG HBM 585, it says it has this function.
    Does anyone know anything about this device? I do take a lot of calls a day, so I require good battery life.

Also I have a xplod bluetooth in my car, this will connect to more then one deivce, but it does not seem to connect to 2 phones at once. My question is will my mobile be able to connect to both my car, and headset? or will I have to manual connect - disconnect with my main xplod phone

I would prefer a headset with a cord to go around my neck, so I do not look like a plonker when I’m not using it.

Or can anyone recommend a better device.
    Thank you for your help in advance.
    Tall Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

I know this isnt exactly what your looking for but this is the only Wired handsfree that can be connected to more than one phone at a time.
    Nokia CK-200 --> Nice video here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_QXkTqkbs

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No bargain here buddy!

Gonna move this to 'Mobiles & PDA's'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tall Paul

Thanks Bill, Right Technology wrong product. I'm in and out of the car, and I'm often carrying Products. So I would like to have a portable set. so that I can free up my hands. And both of my phones never stop ringing.

Advertisement