Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boss is deceiving me

Options
  • 16-12-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Work in a sales job. Sales director said there were new commission changes coming for deals that came in from Nov 1st. Found out from payroll today that they werent implemented and wont be until January as the sales director didnt have time to go through them with payroll.

I have been told I need to pull up my socks, be more productive and increase my KPI as I am being paid more commission and the investors will be looking closely at this but right now I feel like a ****.

Please advise me on how to approach this. I am going to say it to him later today, I was banking on that money for Christmas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Work in a sales job. Sales director said there were new commission changes coming for deals that came in from Nov 1st. Found out from payroll today that they werent implemented and wont be until January as the sales director didnt have time to go through them with payroll.

Use an excel spreadsheet to work out how much you are due, give it to your boss and tell him to put it through the Jan payroll.

To be honest tho, it sounds like your boss pulled a fast one & I doubt you have any agreement in writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well apparently when i was off for a week there was an accouncement that it wasnt happening until january. i check with some people in the office and this wasnt the case. think i am going to hand in my notice in jan if they dont fix it.

Advertisement