If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoping to get a Samsung LE40C750 ...

Options
  • 16-12-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Any chance of getting one of these deleivered to a Dublin address or for pickup at your Dublin store?

Cheers
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Anyone there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mathie.

Unfortunately, the Samsung is in extremely short supply and they are an in-store only product, so we are unable so ship these at all.

We can only order them in from the warehouse for collection from Belfast.

The warehouse currently (as of 2 days ago) had less than 2 per store, so I don't imagine that I will get one of these in until sometime early in Jan.

Sorry this isn't the best news. Would there be an alternative model that you would be interested in that may be in a better stock situation ?

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave
    I can wait alright.
    Would it definitely be early january?
    Thanks
    M

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mathie wrote: »
    Hi Dave
    I can wait alright.
    Would it definitely be early january?
    Thanks
    M

M,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We still dont have a confirmed date for delivery of the 40C750

Any interested in the LG 42LX6900 at £799.95 / €979.99 (It's circa €1278 in some famous stores in the ROI) Have a look at the fantaztic spec here:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/42lx6900/lg-42lx6900

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi john
    I've my heart set on the samsung but thanks for the info on the LG.
    Could you hold a Samsung when one comes in?
    I can send a deposit if needed.
    Thanks
    M

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mathie wrote: »
    Hi john
    I've my heart set on the samsung but thanks for the info on the LG.
    Could you hold a Samsung when one comes in?
    I can send a deposit if needed.
    Thanks
    M

Mathie,

just checked again today but I cannot find an incoming date (I'll keep trying for you)

No problem if you would like us to pop and order on the system for you and as soon as/if/when we see them we will give you a shout!

If you would like us to pop an order just drop me a PM or a mail with your contact details and we will get it up on the system,

Apologies again for taking so long!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.