Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Funnies

Options
  • 16-12-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A blonde is standing in an elevator with a few other people when a man wearing a black suit steps on.

It's evident that the man has dandruff problems, because it can be seen on the shoulders of his suit.

Two floors later the man gets off, and after door closes someone says,

"Someone should really give that guy some Head & Shoulders."

The blonde then responds,

"Yeah… Hey, how do you give shoulders?"

My Wife was driving when she saw the flash of a traffic camera.

She figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though he knew that she was not speeding.

Just to be sure, she went around the block and passed the same spot,

Driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now she began to think that this was quite funny, so she drove even slower as she passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

She tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while she rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, she got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

You can't fix stupid.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Hey, howd you sort this time travelling thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

folan wrote: »
    Hey, howd you sort this time travelling thingy?

All this time traveling is confusing me..................I think I'll need a new secretary.

The one I have at the moment is Blonde and from Tralee :rolleyes:

trek.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:eek: ---- :)

Advertisement