Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch - Dublin City - €5

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Hate chinese :(

Reported for racial abuse......:pac:

There's a chipper/pizza/kebab place on the top of Camden street that do daily specials. Diceys on Harcourt st do a daily carvery for I think a fiver, could be a little more but certainly cheaper than the norm of 10 or 11 euro.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

dubtom wrote: »
    Reported for racial abuse......:pac:

There's a chipper/pizza/kebab place on the top of Camden street that do daily specials. Diceys on Harcourt st do a daily carvery for I think a fiver, could be a little more but certainly cheaper than the norm of 10 or 11 euro.

It's not them, it's me, I love them, I'm jsut not in love with them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Gerry's cafe on Montague St, great dinner for 6 quid.

Diceys is 6.50 for a huge carvery, same for Coppers.

MacTorcaill's on Townsend St do great food for decent prices, but between 5-10 quid.

I'd definitely vouch for Honest To Goodness in George's St arcade, absolutely delicious and substantial.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

what kind of food
    Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Eastern cuisine (according to their own sign).

'Honest to Goodness' is nice but you're always left waiting ages (10+ minutes for a take away sandwich at times)... not worth it it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

If you really want something cheap, chicken fillet rolls for 2 euro in Centra on Dame Street or Temple Bar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement