Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Europa League Final - Ballot Open

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭AdpRo

blindpilot wrote: »
    Yep been charged too but no email confirming it. Hopefully this means I've got tickets.

Same as that, money went off my credit card yesterday but no e-mail, presume I've gotten tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Same here money gone off card but no email.
    Maybe they're waiting till tehy have them printed ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

:(

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

No money withdrawn from anything for me. I suck at lotteries :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

For once I wanted money taken off my card :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

same :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

ah bummer really? Gutted.

Can I ask what banks your with - or does it matter? Im BOI Mastercard and nothing....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭whatnext

xalot wrote: »

Can I ask what banks your with - or does it matter? Im BOI Mastercard and nothing....

AIB VISA - debited last night.

Just got very popular with a couple of cousins who are city fans and surprisingly two pool fans I work with have put in requests, ambitious or what!

Either way I'm going to milk it for all I can before telling my Dad that I'm taking him:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

My credit card was debited yesterday

Happy days! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yay!

Can't remember ever being that happy at seeing my account -€115 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Any way of knowing if you got them or not. I had no money in my account yesterday and of course got paid today so dont know what the story is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

they e-mail will issue next week.it was the same last year for the CL tickets,a/c debited and a email sent a few days later.I think there is 5 different ballots so people are debited first(probably to make sure the cc details are correct/valid) and then notified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Warper wrote: »
    Any way of knowing if you got them or not. I had no money in my account yesterday and of course got paid today so dont know what the story is.

if you have on line banking check that or get a mini statement from your ban.It will show up as -POS UEL 18/1/11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

yabadabado wrote: »
    if you have on line banking check that or get a mini statement from your ban.It will show up as -POS UEL 18/1/11.

Thing is mine is a debit card and I didnt have the funds in the account during the week as i only got paid today. Be sick if i was picked now and didnt get them because of no funds in my account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

yabadabado wrote: »
    I think there is 5 different ballots so people are debited first(probably to make sure the cc details are correct/valid) and then notified.

Does that mean that if there are more ballots then I could still get tickets? If people gave wrong credit card details etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

got charged €115 today on my aib mastercard which wasnt their yesterday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭cullenswood

xalot wrote: »

Bank of Ireland Mastercard aswell...and I had money taken out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Feck, just noticed that my card is on the limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

just got email to say I got 2 tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Just got an email saying I've got tickets. Woooo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Two tickets on the way. Fantastic news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

email arrived at 6:30 this evening :) YESSSSSSSSSSSss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

No joy here Im afraid, should have known when the word 'lottery' was mentioned! Well done to all who got sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

nothing here, but my friend got his! Stupid chance based games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Got this mail,which gives us the unsuccessful,some glimmer of hope
    Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your recent application for tickets to the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 in the Dublin Arena on May 18th next.

We are writing to all unsuccessful applicants alerting you to that fact that tickets may become available closer to the date of the game.

In this eventuality, we will write to you again in early May outlining how you should proceed to purchase tickets which will be via Ticketmaster.

This opportunity to purchase will be for a very limited period of time and will be open to all unsuccessful applicants on a first-come-first-served basis. Therefore we suggest that you keep an eye on your registered e-mail account during the first week in May.

As per the UEFA Europa League ballot for residents of the Republic of Ireland, the fee applicable will be €15 per application which will only be payable if you are successful in purchasing tickets.

Best regards,

LOC - Ticketing Team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

A glimmer of hope if its Kiev v SPartak Moscow or the like who would have very few travelling fans and wouldnt sell their allotted allocation. last thing UEFA want is empty seats on tv and so will make tickets available on ticketmaster if thisis likely to be the case. Theres no chance if two relatively big teams get to final, never mind Liverpool or City!

Advertisement