Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next gen xbox

• 16-12-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭

Since the last thread was closed for being old I'll make a new one. I don't know whats the problem with adding to old threads. All you have to do is take a look at the date to skip the old part. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the next xbox will be out within the next 2 years. This generation of consoles is lasting long because game developers can do many things with games but an even more powerful console will allow games to be even better. Better AI, more characters on screen, better graphics etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Next gen consoles will use 3-D as it's main selling point. Just like current gens selling point is HD and large hard-drives and the previous gens was online gaming and before that 3-D graphics....before that the bit wars etc. It will be longer than a couple of years before 3D TVs are common place so don't hold your breath. I'm in no rush for a next gen console at all. Pretty happy with the 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I want the new one to be able to make toast!

xbox-toaster.jpg

Advertisement