If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Samsung LED with MPEG4

Options
  • 16-12-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds,

Looking at one of these in my local electrical price. Don't have the model number unfortunately but it's a 32" Samsung LED for €429.

Just wondering if you have something similar for a better price? I'm in Cork so I guess that would have to be factored in too!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Rowley.

Unfortunately the cheapest Samsung LED that we do at the moment is the UE 32C5100 which is currently £399.95.

Is it specifically LED that you are looking for as we have a brilliant little Philips 32" LCD that is full HD with great sound that we can delivery to Cork for 385 Euro ?

This TV is currently for sale in a competitors for £349.95 sterling excluding delivery.

The model is a Philips 32PFL3605 and I would have to recommend this over any other TV that we would have at a similar price.

It's hard to know which Samsung model you saw, but one thing I will say is the Philips screens do tend to have better sound that most and the picture on that 3605 is excellent.

I hope this helps, but if we can assist any further, please ask.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.