Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JRT puppy wants a home!!!Dog lovers only please!

• 16-12-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Basically I have a lovely nine week old Jack Russell Puppy looking for a wonderful home. I have homed the rest of her litter but the people who took her had a male jack russell and he wasn't getting on with her so they brought her back after two nights!

She's a lovely little thing, was the smallest in the litter, will be very small I'd imagine, both parents are Jacks and she's been wormed and parvod etc.Her tail is not docked by the way!

More than anything I want to find her an INSIDE home with people who will spoil her rotten. She is super playful and will make a wonderful pet. If I could keep her myself I would. I'm falling in love with her!

Please please please, genuine people only. I want her to get the home she deserves.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

All vaccines up to date etc? Im not saying yes (as much as Id love to) but u put a thought in my head, thats for sure. Fair play for not docking the tail, I wouldnt even consider it if u had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

**Vai** wrote: »
    All vaccines up to date etc? Im not saying yes (as much as Id love to) but u put a thought in my head, thats for sure. Fair play for not docking the tail, I wouldnt even consider it if u had.

All she has gotten to date is her parvo shot and has been wormed every two weeks. It'll be up to the new owner to get the rest. She is free to a good home even though I originally got 100 euro for her. I just want her to get great owners more than anything.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Awh, she's adorable! I love jrts <3 Best of luck finding a wonderful home for her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭snoopy29

is the puppy in cashel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Annee

She's absolutely gorgeous OP. My parents and I are hoping to get a jack russell pup at the moment. We had a lovely cross-terrier dog until last year when she had to be put down at the grand old age of 19 :(

Where are you based if you don't mind me asking? EDIT: Just saw your location as Cashel.

• Advertisement

Annee wrote: »
    She's absolutely gorgeous OP. My parents and I are hoping to get a jack russell pup at the moment. We had a lovely cross-terrier dog until last year when she had to be put down at the grand old age of 19 :(

Where are you based if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks Annee,
    Were in Tipperary.Only interested in inside homes if at all possible.Would this be what you are looking for?

Just sent you a PM, SupaDupaFly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Oh no, I shouldn't have looked at that picture....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

So cute OP, outside home wouldnt be suitable so fair play to you. And the lovely long tails :D

Tranceypoo wrote: »

Haha I know the feeling! I'm mad about her but 2 dogs is my limit I'm afraid.
    She has to go asap before I cant bear to part with her!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

I'd love her a friend to Sindy but don't think hubbie will agree. How close is she to house trained?? I'll ask though.

barbiegirl wrote: »
    I'd love her a friend to Sindy but don't think hubbie will agree. How close is she to house trained?? I'll ask though.

She's going on paper about 90% of the time,comin on great in the last week :-)
    The boy on the otherhand, which we are keeping, is peeing on anything in sight, including my feet! Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭theghost

Tranceypoo wrote: »

Neither should I. Have to keep telling myself 3 dogs are enough...couldn't manage 4...4 dogs in the bed = 1 owner sleeping on settee. She is a gorgeous little thing though.

Great home found :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Aw congrats to her & new owner - she is GORGEOUS! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

She is so adorable, I was very tempted myself! Who's the lucky new owner?

ncmc wrote: »
    She is so adorable, I was very tempted myself! Who's the lucky new owner?

Im jealous already!Will be heartbroken giving her away. Its Annee ;)

Im jealous already!Will be heartbroken giving her away. Its Annee ;)

Aw well done Annee, she's gorgeous. It'll be tough to give her away SupaDupaFly, but at least you know she's going to a really good home and I'm sure Annee will keep you updated with lots of pics.

Yup, picking up the gorgeous little lady tomorrow (thanks to my uncle, who isn't afraid of driving in this weather!) and cannot wait to get her home! To say we're excited is an understatement - I've been showing her pic to everyone in work all day! Thanks to SupaDupaFly for being so great and such a pleasure. It's great to know that she's coming from a loving home.

Will definitely keep ye updated with photos - I literally can't wait to see her!

Here's little Marley having a snooze with my Dad - his hand looks giant, but really she's just very tiny! She's settling in really well here, we're all completely in love with her. I'm in work at the moment and can't wait to get back home to play with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭sionnaic

Here's little Marley having a snooze with my Dad - his hand looks giant, but really she's just very tiny! She's settling in really well here, we're all completely in love with her. I'm in work at the moment and can't wait to get back home to play with her.

That photo is one of the cutest things I've ever seen :)

congratulations!

sionnaic wrote: »
    That photo is one of the cutest things I've ever seen :)

congratulations!

+1, I could just eat that puppy she is so cute! Congrats again! She looks like she's settling in just fine :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen Annee. Aw adorable :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Aww!! When I saw the thread title, I was going to volunteer to give her a home - we're looking for one right now....

But she looks so happy and cute, so will leave her be!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i have three from the one family, got then 14 months ago they were six weeks old, i love them, they have melted all our hearts, first six months was hard with three tiny bouncers, now they are settled trained and make a home of a house, live inside, they would be too small and very cold if outside, anyway when a dog is a pet, then it is part of the family, and should have the same comforts as the family

Aww Annie what a gorgeous picture, missing her loads but so happy you all are enjoying her. She looks like she's in the lap of luxury there anyway, love the name too by the way :-)
    Have a great Christmas, keep me posted :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Lovely thread! And a gorgeous little thing! Happy Christmas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just wish I could have her, she's a beaut. :)

Advertisement