Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Interesting Surf Trip

Options
  • 16-12-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Last thread got me thinking

I hired a fishing boat to take me out to an island in fairly decent conditions, boat couldn't get close to land due to rocks, so I ended up putting my suit on, diving off the boat and paddling accross to the island.

All I found where loads of ruins, some maniac super heavy closing out **** and what looked like a monster spot off in the distence:eek:

All in all, I was 100 euro worse off and wasted an epic day exploring, but hey, it was one hell of a way to spend a day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Cool Rodento,

Last May me and a few mates went to the Dingle Peninsula for a few days hols, surfed around Brandon, Inch... but one of the days was messy so we hiked Mount Brandon - Started snowing half way up (middle of May!) great trip and great experience completing the climb.

Advertisement