Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Latest posts" on the main page filterable?

Options
  • 16-12-2010 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible to Filter a forum out of the Boards.ie Main page "Latest posts" index?

The Boards main page is my first port of call and I love the fact that interesting topics pop up from time to time, in the Latest Posts, in forums I wouldn't normally frequent. But I would love to be able to remove After Hours from polluting showing in the latest posts list. Is it possible?

Nate
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just subscribe yo your fav forums and Filter them by subbed?

Thats what I do

It's what I have too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Unless he subscribes to every forum except AH it's not going to help the OP. I think it would be a very handy feature but can't imagine how it would be implemented.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Oh well, one for the Boards.ie wishlist so.

Nate

OP - are you likely to read every forum on boards? If not, just subscribe to the ones you actually do. Problem solved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Yeah that looks like the thing to do I suppose. I'll miss the randomness of the main page though.

Nate

Advertisement