Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football song game

• 16-12-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Ok heres the game, me and my mates the other night were watching the music channels and for some reason (drink probably) we started putting footballers names into the songs instead of the actual lyrics.

Now it was hilarious at the time and no doubt people reading this will not find it in the slightest bit funny :p

One of the examples was to the tune Vienna- "this mean's nothing to meeeeeeee, oooooooooooh Jeff Kenna"

See how it goes?

Now the more random the name of the football player you can get into the song, the better.

Ok this is extremely random but lets be hearing your best efforts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Ever walk into a room and see something really strange, so you just back out really slowly and quietly and try your best to forget what you saw?

*backs out slowly*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Did you get out the lube after that game?

cool game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Cool_story_bro.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Ah, people around here are way too cool for such games.

I blame it on Eboue

Advertisement