Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian shop

Options
  • 16-12-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone tell me where i can find an asian shop in sligo town please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me where i can find an asian shop in sligo town please?

I think there may be one somewhere on high street on the right hand side if your walking up fthe hill from castle street.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

There was one in the market yard a while back, not sure if its still there i try not to go into sligo if i can help it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

There's a good one on Connolly Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

i think there is also one somewhere at jfk parade by the riverside suites. i think its upstairs in the shop (sorry cant remember the name)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

No expert on Asian food by any means but agree about the one on Connolly street, always helpful whenever ive been there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

There's a filipino shop above the travel agent on Lower John Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

The one on Connolly St is called Sligo Spice and Halal point - if there's something you want that they don't have they're usually v good at ordering it in for you. Good prices too.

Advertisement