Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options
  • 16-12-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this video from Boots chemist about the Soap and Glory set offer they are doing this year (UK). Bigger and better than last year!

If you're north of the border you're in luck!

I have no idea if they will offer it in ROI shops again this year They are on sale in ROI, but if it's anything like last year, these things sell out fast!

So keep an eye out from tomorrow on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Thats a nice range of products. thanks for sharing. Bet they won't have them in Waterford or Wexford though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was waiting for this! I have all my presents bought though so guess I'll just have to buy a few for myself!! I'm sure I saw them in stock in the store off Paul Street in Cork (currently €70) so hopefully they'll be marked down tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭kat151283

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

so is it up the north only or in the south too?

any idea hat time stores open at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Heard this will be half price tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Do you think this will sell out tomorrow or will Saturday be time enough to get it?
    That's a BIG pink bag to carry around for the day.
    muirsheen wrote: »
    Thats a nice range of products. thanks for sharing. Bet they won't have them in Waterford or Wexford though

Wexford had last year's deal so I'd say they'll have this one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Tones of them stacked up in boots in pavilion this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

it will be 38 euro, nationwide my contact tells me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

it will be 38 euro, nationwide my contact tells me

That's a bit steeper than I thought it would be:( Its currently €70 so I was hoping it would be €30 at the most, in line with the UK reduction. I read somewhere else that it would be €27. Link to the set on boots.com http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Pink-Big-Tote-Bag_1115903/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

It is €30, flying out the shops at 9 this morning, beware if you're going to get them they're fairly huge.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

cosgrove80 wrote: »
    Do you think this will sell out tomorrow or will Saturday be time enough to get it?
    That's a BIG pink bag to carry around for the day..

They are flying out the shops in Swords they have loads, but there is one sales assistant there just to help people with them.

I got five for sisters/bf's daughter/PA etc, and they are massive, I should have gotten a trolley to move them about.

I suspect they will all be gone by lunchtime. Everyone at the till in Swords was queueing up to buy them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Anyone spotted these in Stephens Green. How fast do you think they'll go?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Alot of these in Jervis Street this morning but are selling very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Cheers OP

Just been to Omni and they had loads mind you like other reports EVERYONE at the tills had at least one

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They are having a better then half price deal a week at the moment so far I have not seen them sell out of any of those deals.
    The soap and glory one last year was brilliant:)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭kat151283

There 30 which is quite good, boots mahonpoint cork had loads and same with the boots near opera lane

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭nojunkmaill

Loads in Blanchardstown too. Upstairs Boots and Downstairs Boots.

It was very quiet there at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Just back from Liffey Valley, there is literally hundreds left.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

Thanks OP, thats my sister's christmas present sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I picked one up for my mother this morning for 30euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Thanks OP - Just got one in Midleton - Sales assistant told me they are flying out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

are they in the Galway store?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I loooooooooved this last year and used every single thing in the gorgeous pink hat box it came in. Definitely going to get this again this year. I love all the S and G products. My sis works in Boots in the Pavillions so hopefully im pretty much sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

buzz55 wrote: »
    are they in the Galway store?

Yes indeed! Had a double delivery (probably of S&G boxes) so they opened at 9 instead of 8.30.
    Plenty there at 10, though I imagine they'll fly off the shelves (well, fly off the floor, as they aren't on shelves!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Just picked one up in Maynooth, a fair few left but staff told me they'd be sold out today:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Anyone got an update on Grafton st or Stephens Green?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

pardon my ignorance, but are these products suitable for sensitive skin? Can't see anything about it on the advert.
    I'm not in to very perfumed things & have never used S&G products before so just wondering if its worth my while or if it'd only clutter up the bathroom more!

buzz55 wrote: »
    I'm not in to very perfumed things
    Theyre highly perfumed (in a good way for me anyway) products, so im not sure about using on sensitive skin.

livEwirE wrote: »
    Just picked one up in Maynooth, a fair few left but staff told me they'd be sold out today:eek:
    They said the same last year aswell,just to make you buy. Rang my sis there in Boots Pavs Swords...theyre selling quick but theyre getting 5 more pallettes in today so should deffo get one this evening or tomorrow ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

got one in drogheda, there was a wee queue this morning.

some woman bought 7!!!

Advertisement