Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Basq wrote: »
    Got it for the girlfriend every year for the past 2 - 3 years..

.. probably will pick it up again this year so.

Don't be comin on here lyin Basq, it's for yerself

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jaysus... i'm more of a bar of soap man meself!

I'd rather not smell like candy floss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Anyone know which soap and glory it will be this year? Just had a look on the boots site, wasn't sure which one - thanks

They have the ted baker set half price today €29 - looks very nice, but think i'll hold out for the soap and glory

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

stickybean wrote: »
    Anyone know which soap and glory it will be this year? Just had a look on the boots site, wasn't sure which one - thanks

They have the ted baker set half price today €29 - looks very nice, but think i'll hold out for the soap and glory

Cats.whiskers already posted which one it is...its called the best of all and is £60 full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Can we buy stuff off the boots.com site now using parcel motel? If we can I'll be in trouble. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

This £40 Body Shop Pamper Collection is £26 using code FESTIVE.

Oracle wrote: »
    This £40 Body Shop Pamper Collection is £26 using code FESTIVE.

Nice find, says it's worth £84 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

damian139 wrote: »
    liquids-how to bring it on the return flight??????:eek:

That is the return flight ;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

NO chance that the set is worth is £84. €40 is about the max that should be paid for that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

So is the S&G deal coming to a local boots near us again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

NO chance that the set is worth is £84. €40 is about the max that should be paid for that!

If you bought it all separately it would be £84.

It's from the MSE website. A little more value can be squeezed out of this offer ....
    Instead of paying £2.99 for delivery, if you add the Midnight Bakula Body Butter to your order, you get free UK delivery. Effectively you're only paying £3.51 for the extra body butter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Any idea when the deal starts? Those bags were teasing me in Boots today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

It's from the MSE website. A little more value can be squeezed out of this offer ....
    Instead of paying £2.99 for delivery, if you add the Midnight Bakula Body Butter to your order, you get free UK delivery. Effectively you're only paying £3.51 for the extra body butter.

But they only deliver to the uk? :(

yellow hen wrote: »
    But they only deliver to the uk? :(

You can use Parcel Motel. First 2 stays free: https://www.parcelmotel.com/

Hey there's new code, you can get this set for £24 delivered now, with code SANTA. Use Parcel Motel for ROI delivery.

Thanks, I just ordered this. It's not worth €84 but it is worth £24. Delighted to give parcelmotel a go too.

yellow hen wrote: »
    Thanks, I just ordered this. It's not worth €84 but it is worth £24. Delighted to give parcelmotel a go too.

Good luck I hope its as good as it looks. The 3 body butters alone are worth £39 at full price, £19.50 at promo half price. I saw one Body Shop 200ml body butter in my local chemist for €18.95. :eek:

Good luck I hope its as good as it looks. The 3 body butters alone are worth £39 at full price, £19.50 at promo half price. I saw one Body Shop 200ml body butter in my local chemist for €18.95. :eek:

I think they're mad prices...no way would I pay that. Palmers body butter costs a fraction of that and is just as good. I'm due a baby after Christmas so figured these would be a little treat to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Oh hai wrote: »
    Any idea when the deal starts? Those bags were teasing me in Boots today :(

I'm only speculating but I'm guessing Boots would like this deal running for a whole week to get maximum people into their shop, I have my Mam on standby to pick up two sets for me next Friday.

Also have a look at your boots coupons (come in the post if you have a boots card) as they have 2 extra points coupons *250 points if you spend over 20 euro* & *400 points if you spend over 40 Euro*

Good luck & Happy Hunting :)

10144646?wid=280&hei=343&op_sharpen=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Anyone have problems ordering from the body shop? I was buying that £24 set but it rejected my payment three times. I tried my credit card, laser and visa debit all rejected but just checked my online account and two transactions are pending from the body shop for 30quid each

Anyone have problems ordering from the body shop? I was buying that £24 set but it rejected my payment three times. I tried my credit card, laser and visa debit all rejected but just checked my online account and two transactions are pending from the body shop for 30quid each

Mine went through fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Has anybody seen the set in Cork? I tried the boots in half moon street today but the largest soap and glory set was the padded vanity case at €47, no sign of the one that will be on offer. Plenty of the Ted Baker case though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

No problems with Visa debit. Also, no need to add the body butter - the SANTA code makes it free delivery over £5.

There's also 3 full size body butters for 15 here :
    http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/outlet/3-butters-for-15.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

Crossed Fingers for Soap and Glory set at an affordable price :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

For anyone having difficulties ordering from the body shop, my order failed authorisation multiple times using Parcel Motel yet my card was debited for the full amount each time.

I rang customer services using the number on their contact page (+44 800 092 9090) and after a long wait I finally got through to an agent who checked my account and said the transactions were flagged as suspicious and that the authorisation failed because of the addresses used. The funds will be automatically reimbursed in 3 to 5 days. In addition the agent lifted the security checks for my account (email address) and said to try in again in a couple of hours. Excellent customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭crustybread

I had the same problem with PTSB visa debit and parcel motel. Thought at first it was my internet connection. So put it through twice. I'll have to ring them now for a refund. That's a bit of a pain to be honest.... Buyers beware!!!!!:mad:

To be fair to the body shop, It was my own stupidity putting the order through. I put my billing address in as the parcel motel address. This is where the problem of the "suspicious address" arose. I rang the body shop and they do not actually take the money from the account until dispatch and due to the suspicious address they would not fullfill the order. The money should be back in my account in 3-5 days.

I've reset up another account on bodyshop with a different email address and put the order through without any issues once I'd entered the correct billing address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

are the amounts sutomatically refunded or do I have to ring them up and ask? Also when re-ordering is it parcel motel address for the delivery address and home address for the billing address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

post on hukd suggesting content and priced at £27 friday 14th

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/soap-glory-boots-star-offer-27-from-60-friday-14th-1402844

Advertisement