Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Plenty in Limerick this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Basq wrote: »
    There's a good chance they don't have them all out..

.. my local Boots staggered them last year.

They don't want them taking them the whole floor tbh.

Just back from lower baggot street and they're sold out! Im raging. They're goin 2 c can they get more in from another store so they took my name and number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Got 2 in grafton street store defo not as many out as there were last year so I reckon they are staggering them.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Hard to believe it's 2 years since I posted this...! :)

Anyway - a good few left in O'Connel St. in Limerick about an hour ago:
    IMAG1371.jpg

Having said that, the woman at the till mentioned that one shopper had brought away 7 of 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

ganzy load in galway this morning about 100 or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Got 2 meself in Jervis Street this morning, I'd imagine they will not sell out too quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 guineylab

they only had a few at the end of an aisle at grafton st. but plenty in the window and i saw them replenishing the shelf when people take one - mind you only 1 person bought one while i was browsing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Hubby got mine on blanch this morning , people were buying 3 and 4 each but plenty in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Was in at opening in Boots on Childers Rd this mornin, people were waiting to get in and buying 2 and 3 at a time! There was a good few left though!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Lower Baggott St sold out, but they still have some in Upper Baggott St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Plenty in the Square at lunchtime, couldn't resist getting one!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Grabbed two in Boots Sligo there just before lunch..

.. was told they got over 100 and sold about 85 up to 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

they had bags left in rathmines!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

picked up 2 in ennis, there was loads left

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭corazon

Plenty in Longford at lunchtime but they are moving fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

Picked one up in waterford at about 1 pm, they had around 30 left but selling fast

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Loads left in Nutgrove!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Plenty left in Maynooth. I love the bag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Loads left on Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Got two this morning in Thurles. They don't seem to be as popular this year. Only 5 of us there at opening time as opposed to 30+ last year when I didn't manage to get any. The girl on the til said she still expected them to sell out within the hour but I passed back around lunch time and they still had a few left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

Absolutely loads left in The Pavillions,Swords around 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Plenty left in Tallaght, we have another 3 pallets due tomorrow in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Loads left in Liffey Valley too, have huge pallets as you come in the door and also some in the soap and glory gift section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Loads in blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I would be very surprised if they run out of these. They had a good few on display in Mahon. Was not going to get it this year but I couldn't resist when I saw the real thing in store...Going to get the kids to wrap it and give it to me for Christmas:o

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Only about small few on display in Donnybrook this morning, but when I bought 3 they restocked so must have more out back,

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Can anyone tell me is this suitable for sensitive skin and for eczema thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

JR79 wrote: »

Got this for the oh last year & she has sensitive skin,never had a problem.Perhaps buy an individual bottle along with the set & if you can't use it then give the set as a gift.

Picked up another today as a pressie.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭puddles and umbrellas

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Got two this morning in Thurles. They don't seem to be as popular this year. Only 5 of us there at opening time as opposed to 30+ last year when I didn't manage to get any. The girl on the til said she still expected them to sell out within the hour but I passed back around lunch time and they still had a few left.

There doesn't seem to be as much hype around these as much this year. Still have some bits left over from the big one last year - so might give it a skip this year . . . . . (unless someone can convince me otherwise of course!) They're a brilliant brand to be fair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

JR79 wrote: »

One of the items in it is the Sugar Scrub, which it says not to use on irritated skin so I don't think that would be suitable

Advertisement