Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'm hoping so! I got an email from them today saying the better than half price deal for this week is a Soap & Glory make-up set though so I'm worried! I don't remember there being two Soap & Glory offers any other year. I've no interest in the make-up. The Soap & Glory is always the last week before Christmas so we'll have to wait and see.

I thought I remember seeing small one on offer last year around this time no?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ciarashauna

One of the staff in Drogheda last week told me to keep an eye out over the next few weeks as the hat box should be on offer again. She said more than likely it will be last week in November? I missed out on last year so hoping I can get one this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

One of the staff in Drogheda last week told me to keep an eye out over the next few weeks as the hat box should be on offer again. She said more than likely it will be last week in November? I missed out on last year so hoping I can get one this year :D

Is that the big round box that came in a big pink and black "shopping" bag??

My boyfriends aunty bought me one a few years back and I'd love to buy one this year. It was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Not sure what one you're on about? I would love to buy 2 of each set though! Greedy I know! Just love soap and glory so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

XDivaX wrote: »
    I thought I remember seeing small one on offer last year around this time no?

They probably had some kind of offer on it, but the big Soap & Glory set is always part of the better than half price promotion. They have one product on the offer every week in the lead up to Christmas. Soap & Glory is always the last one. I've never seen a Soap & Glory one come up on the offer in any of the other weeks.

• Advertisement

michellie wrote: »

My boyfriends aunty bought me one a few years back and I'd love to buy one this year. It was amazing.
    XDivaX wrote: »
    Not sure what one you're on about? I would love to buy 2 of each set though! Greedy I know! Just love soap and glory so much!

This one here is the one I'm on about! It really is such good value. I can never justify spending so much on Soap and Glory stuff. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

This one here is the one I'm on about! It really is such good value. I can never justify spending so much on Soap and Glory stuff. :(

Oh wow I would love that one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

The Hat Box is from a few years back. This year It will probably be The Yule Monty that xDivax already posted.
    sgyulemonty.jpg

Have barely used any of my last years soap and glory set....I'm hoping I'll be able to resist this years one!

lindtee wrote: »
    The Hat Box is from a few years back. It will probably be The Yule Monty that xDivax posted this year.
    sgyulemonty.jpg

Have barely used any of my last years soap and glory set....I'm hoping I'll be able to resist this years one!

Oh I didn't know that was an old one sorry guys!. I'd be happy with any of them :D

The Hat Box is from a few years back. This year It will probably be The Yule Monty that xDivax already posted.
    sgyulemonty.jpg

That one looks pretty good, but there's no Clean on Me in it :( That's my favourite product. I'm nearly out of it too so hoping it will be in this years set.

• Advertisement

no no no no no

only decent set is the dove sets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yes!! This is the one I got as a present(she always gets me the best gifts). I would love to buy this for myself and maybe my sister too. The products lasted ages.

I hope boots do half price dove or no7 sets for the mammy

I hope boots do half price dove or no7 sets for the mammy

The No7 Protect and Perfect set usually comes up. That's always a mammy pleaser!

The No7 Protect and Perfect set usually comes up. That's always a mammy pleaser!

I was #1 son lase Christmas with both dove and no7 sets

I was #1 son lase Christmas with both dove and no7 sets

Ah now don't be putting the rest of us to shame! It's one or the other or else they'll all be expecting that kind of treatment!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

michellie wrote: »

no the hatbox was the year before the box in the bag:)

was in boots today and asked about the dove & no7 sets

first thing she said was "for the mammy"

nearly died with the laughter

oh yeah the point of this post by next week they should know about them & stock them in 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

LOVE the no7 set :)

shivers27 wrote: »
    LOVE the no7 set :)

I've never bought the number 7 set or dove set but I'm intrigued, does anyone have a link or picture of them?
    I love getting the soap and glory one... I'm just hoping that they definitely will have a skincare one as I really don't want the makeup one!

• Advertisement

augusta24 wrote: »
    I've never bought the number 7 set or dove set but I'm intrigued, does anyone have a link or picture of them?
    I love getting the soap and glory one... I'm just hoping that they definitely will have a skincare one as I really don't want the makeup one!

I'd say the no 7 one will be this one http://www.boots.ie/en/No7-The-Ultimate-Collection_1375459/ If I had to pick either the no 7 or the soap and glory set I'd go for this one. Great Value. The moisturisers alone are over €30 each. I think it was around €40 last year, I'd imagine it will be the same again.

10161923?wid=154&hei=195

I'd say the no 7 one will be this one http://www.boots.ie/en/No7-The-Ultimate-Collection_1375459/ If I had to pick either the no 7 or the soap and glory set I'd go for this one. Great Value. The moisturisers alone are over €30 each. I think it was around €40 last year, I'd imagine it will be the same again.

10161923?wid=154&hei=195

Brilliant, thank you! I'll be keeping my eye out for this so!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Wow! I'll also be looking out for that no.7 gift set for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I've never really used no. 7. Are their moisturisers good for combo skin? I currently use Clarins which I love but its very pricey.

yellow hen wrote: »
    I've never really used no. 7. Are their moisturisers good for combo skin? I currently use Clarins which I love but its very pricey.

I have combo skin and find them good. Have got the set the past couple of years. I'm not brand loyal though, I tend to use different creams throughout the year depending what offers are on.

10161923?wid=154&hei=195

that's the one im waiting for my mother loved it

yellow hen wrote: »

My mum has combo skin and my sister has oily and both of them love No.7. I've tried it a couple of times. It does leave my skin feeling really good but I seem to have an allergy to something in it. My eyes water none stop when I use any of there products. But then again I seem to be allergic to most brands. I've only found two that I can actually use long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

My mum has combo skin and my sister has oily and both of them love No.7. I've tried it a couple of times. It does leave my skin feeling really good but I seem to have an allergy to something in it. My eyes water none stop when I use any of there products. But then again I seem to be allergic to most brands. I've only found two that I can actually use long term.

Out of curiosity - which two do you now use? (I'm a super sensitive skin person and always interested to see if there is an alternative out there for me!)

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Out of curiosity - which two do you now use? (I'm a super sensitive skin person and always interested to see if there is an alternative out there for me!)

For make-up I use Benefit and have had no problems with it. I'm going to give there creams a try the next time I need some. For skin care I recently discovered Bella Pierre. It has no chemicals in it so there's nothing for me to have a reaction to. It's pretty expensive though. I got a set on offer in TK Maxx for €40 but when that runs out it's going to be £150 to replace it. I haven't been able to find an Irish stockist yet. It really is great though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

10161923?wid=154&hei=195

Great present for my mammy :D, thanks

Now you said it was around €40 last year so should I wait because it's €84 at the minute.

Advertisement