Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I was in boots in limerick today and was told by two ladies that worked there that no7 will be half price on Friday and to come early for them

and there included in the 3 for 2 also

its the set were all waiting for

Its definitely soap and glory next, also star gifts are not included in 3 for 2s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

:) Thanks a lot.

No probs the soap & glory set is worth having a look at too my bf got it for me the last 3 yrs I just have loads of the stuff still left so I'm going for no.7 this year

http://www.boots.ie/en/Soap-Glory-The-Yule-Monty-Gift-Set_1375511/

Millem wrote: »
    So will everyone get 3 for 2 on it? Or is if just for you?

everyone according to the girls in the store

duffman13 wrote: »
    Its definitely soap and glory next, also star gifts are not included in 3 for 2s.

well find out Friday :pac:

I'm only telling you guys & girls what I heard in store today from staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

No probs the soap & glory set is worth having a look at too my bf got it for me the last 3 yrs I just have loads of the stuff still left so I'm going for no.7 this year

I am the same actually threw out two of the handcreams a few weeks ago! The no7 is great value as you get so many moisturisers and they are very good! Might wait till January sales though as They are always reduced to €33/€30 in my local boots :)

http://www.boots.ie/en/Soap-Glory-The-Yule-Monty-Gift-Set_1375511/

Knowing zero about this stuff :pac:
    Would No 7 products be better :confused:

It really depends! If someone religiously only uses a certain brand of skincare products then I would say go for soap and glory but if they are not fussy I think no7. For instance my friend only uses clarins on her face so Soap and glory would be better for her whereas I use lots of different brands! :)

Tbh if your not sure about it I'd go with the soap and glory one it's a definite pleaser :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

according to hotukdeals its the soap and glory yule monty gift set on the 13

• Advertisement

The No 7 looks better presented though that's why i ask

The No 7 looks better presented though that's why i ask

They are both really good gifts but as was said it depends on if she is fussy about her skincare

I better check here the night before getting up early

I don't see any reason why staff would lie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Has the price of that No7 gift set gone up since yesterday? I'm sure it was €77 now it's €84! Or was that the soap and glory one?!
    Oh and showing out of stock online, I might have to actually go to a store if I want this I suppose.

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Has the price of that No7 gift set gone up since yesterday? I'm sure it was €77 now it's €84! Or was that the soap and glory one?!
    Oh and showing out of stock online, I might have to actually go to a store if I want this I suppose.

Nope was always €84 I checked with boots and wouldn't b delivered from online by christmas anyway grrrr
    Now to try to figure out how to get one I have a feeling it will sell out quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Emcm

Nope was always €84 I checked with boots and wouldn't b delivered from online by christmas anyway grrrr
    Now to try to figure out how to get one I have a feeling it will sell out quickly

I am having a wee panic attack now was that just the No 7 that wouldn't be delivered by Christmas? I ordered a load of stuff online on Friday and I got an delivery date of Thursday 12th December. If it doesn't arrive I am in a right pickle :-(

Emcm wrote: »
    I am having a wee panic attack now was that just the No 7 that wouldn't be delivered by Christmas? I ordered a load of stuff online on Friday and I got an delivery date of Thursday 12th December. If it doesn't arrive I am in a right pickle :-(

No I'd say you would be fine they said last day for delivery is 18th but no7 star gift won't be until 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭inthehole1

Am I right in thinking that the no7 set won't be on sale till the 20th
    Very close to the big day

inthehole1 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that the no7 set won't be on sale till the 20th
    Very close to the big day

That's what I heard! Dosnt leave much time for an alternative if it sells out quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ah wish I didn't see this thread! I now want both the Soap & Glory set and the No7 set when they go on special offer!! :P

I got the Santury gift tins when they went on offer, I hadn't seen them in store and took a chance and ordered online. They are actually larger than I thought, and look class so I'm happy. One is for my sis, the other will be mine if I can't think of anyone else to gift it to! :D

Anyway I'm just wondering if I order the S&G and/or No7 when on offer, with the delayings in shipping, would it be quicker to get it sent to direct to the store for collection? I had been waiting over a week for the Santury tins and the courier company were quite unhelpful and I would rather not deal with them again so soon.

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Ah wish I didn't see this thread! I now want both the Soap & Glory set and the No7 set when they go on special offer!! :P

I got the Santury gift tins when they went on offer, I hadn't seen them in store and took a chance and ordered online. They are actually larger than I thought, and look class so I'm happy. One is for my sis, the other will be mine if I can't think of anyone else to gift it to! :D

Anyway I'm just wondering if I order the S&G and/or No7 when on offer, with the delayings in shipping, would it be quicker to get it sent to direct to the store for collection? I had been waiting over a week for the Santury tins and the courier company were quite unhelpful and I would rather not deal with them again so soon.

I would get it ordered to the store if you are worried about delivery! I ordered all my Xmas presents online and got them delivered to my house by ups (you can track package online). It came on time but one thing was missing :( so it had to be sent out again. I reckon if I had collected them in store they would of just given it to me then and there. I have never ever had an issue getting the either set on the first day and second day in fact my friend got them 2 years ago on the Sunday in bray. I always go to Nutgrove (as I don't think that it's that popular!). I know in drogheda they seem
    To fly out on first day. In fact no7 reduced to €30/€33 in January sale in Nutgrove every year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

i ordered a few of there offers so far but each time there was a problem with the order. very annoying and there customer service is a joke

limerick boots staff are so confusing

in town I was told this Friday will be NO7 set

in crescent I was told it wasn't

was told in both stores stars buys are in 3 for 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

limerick boots staff are so confusing

in town I was told this Friday will be NO7 set

in crescent I was told it wasn't

was told in both stores stars buys are in 3 for 2

Star buys are never in 3 for 2.

lindtee wrote: »

boots staff are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

lindtee wrote: »

This is correct! Soap and glory is this friday and it is not available on 3 for 2. When they are not at the reduced price some items will be available on the 3 for 2 offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

boots staff are :confused:

Maybe you can buy 3 staff members for the price of 2:D The only problem might be exclusions policies on returns if they're not suitable :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

Does anyone know if you can order from boots UK site, no7 set is £65 at the moment and it says more stock in soon. If it goes on offer on Friday it might be slightly cheaper and a bit easier to order there and get it delivered with parcel motel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

dm1979 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can order from boots UK site, no7 set is £65 at the moment and it says more stock in soon. If it goes on offer on Friday it might be slightly cheaper and a bit easier to order there and get it delivered with parcel motel.

you can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

I will be going to get S&G on Friday. I work in Stephens green so if anyone can't get to the shops pm me and you can collect from my office (season of good will and all)

Advertisement