Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

lasair wrote: »
    I will be going to get S&G on Friday. I work in Stephens green so if anyone can't get to the shops pm me and you can collect from my office (season of good will and all)

I don't need one but that is a really nice thing to do!! Merry Christmas lasair, hope your good deed to others is returned to you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

limerick boots staff are so confusing

in town I was told this Friday will be NO7 set

in crescent I was told it wasn't

was told in both stores stars buys are in 3 for 2

When they are full price they are 3 for 2 but when they are reduced (either for star buy or in January sales) they are not 3 for 2! I have been buying them for years as star buys for myself and my sisters and never get 3 for 2! Maybe the boots staff get them as 3 for 2 when on star buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Only two more sleep!! :D
    Would you be able to order them online?? Because my local stores don't have any in stock-they never had it in from the start whereas they had plenty last year :confused:

XDivaX wrote: »
    Would you be able to order them online?? Because my local stores don't have any in stock-they never had it in from the start whereas they had plenty last year :confused:

Do they not get delivery on friday? My boots always stack them at door?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

XDivaX wrote: »

They normally get plenty of stock in for the week of the star buy

• Advertisement

They normally get plenty of stock in for the week of the star buy

Oh do they? Should I go in and ask if they will have it in on Friday tomorrow- just would hate to miss it like

I swear if tomorrow night isn't no7 ill burn up boots for lying to me

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

I swear if tomorrow night isn't no7 ill burn up boots for lying to me

It's soap & glory, but that's a bit of a drastic reaction!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

What exactly is the soap and glory deal gonna be on friday? Any links r info?

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    What exactly is the soap and glory deal gonna be on friday? Any links r info?

http://www.boots.ie/en/Soap-Glory-The-Yule-Monty-Gift-Set_1375511/ :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

Any idea how much soap an glory set is going to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Any idea how much soap an glory set is going to be?

€38 its stacked out in liffey valley since yesterday in a pink box. Every store will recieve a certain allocation based on its size.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

anyone got the product list for soap and glory? is it a good bargain or better wait for no. 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Smurphy

€38!! It will be £27 in the UK, which is 32 Euro.

Dunno why I am moaning though....I will still get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Hi guys

Definitely soap and glory tomorrow, no7 will be next Wednesday! I used to work for boots so the star buys aren't included in 3 for 2. But in defense of the staff a lot of the girls at the moment are seasonal so they may not know for certain. It can be a guessing game with the offers. Ps staff are only allowed to buy one star gift with a discount. After that they must pay like everyone else. And it's only 12% on all non boots brands

smilerxxx wrote: »
    Hi guys

Definitely soap and glory tomorrow, no7 will be next Wednesday! I used to work for boots so the star buys aren't included in 3 for 2. But in defense of the staff a lot of the girls at the moment are seasonal so they may not know for certain. It can be a guessing game with the offers. Ps staff are only allowed to buy one star gift with a discount. After that they must pay like everyone else. And it's only 12% on all non boots brands

Why is the no.7 one out on Wednesday???

I'd say it's because soap and glory sell out fairly quickly so they'd want a star gift to replace it. Couldn't talk for long in there this morning so I just wanted to know for sure. Don't kill me if it doesn't go on Wednesday and they delay it :-) things can change fairly quickly from the top down! But best be early for It then late :-) I won't be getting soap and glory this year and no7 gift is for over 35's ( the skin care range protect and perfect intense is a preparation best suited for skin over The age of 35) however some younger girls swear by the intense serum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Why is the no.7 one out on Wednesday???
    I would imagine it's for two reason, firstly the Soap and Glory will likely be sold out before the weekend and secondly by reducing the No7 one a few days early, it will give people a chance to get it as Christmas gifts without leaving it til the last minute.

I'd say it's because soap and glory sell out fairly quickly so they'd want a star gift to replace it. Couldn't talk for long in there this morning so I just wanted to know for sure. Don't kill me if it doesn't go on Wednesday and they delay it :-) things can change fairly quickly from the top down! But best be early for It then late :-) I won't be getting soap and glory this year and no7 gift is for over 35's ( the skin care range protect and perfect intense is a preparation best suited for skin over The age of 35) however some younger girls swear by the intense serum.

Hmmm now I dunno wat to do hadn't thought of the age for it I need new skincare and was gonna give that a go cos of the deal but I'm only 27 ........ Wat to do?????

Well I'm 30 and I wouldn't use it. It is quite heavy. Beautiful if you need the extra care. I'd use the serum and body washes just not the day and night cream.
    I know they have half price skincare sets for all the age ranges so you could treat yourself to one of those? Soap and glory might be a nicer gift for yourself.

• Advertisement

Well I'm 30 and I wouldn't use it. It is quite heavy. Beautiful if you need the extra care. I'd use the serum and body washes just not the day and night cream.
    I know they have half price skincare sets for all the age ranges so you could treat yourself to one of those? Soap and glory might be a nicer gift for yourself.

I usually get the soap&glory but I thought I'd just go for a change this yr but I think I mite just try to get s&g online in morning ( I'm away all weekend) and forget about the no.7 cos it was the moisturisers I needed!! Thanks for the heads up on them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

I usually get the soap&glory but I thought I'd just go for a change this yr but I think I mite just try to get s&g online in morning ( I'm away all weekend) and forget about the no.7 cos it was the moisturisers I needed!! Thanks for the heads up on them :)

benefit skincare range is great. im 29 and using it the last 2 years

finally got an answer for a manger in boots in limerick no7 will be half price next Friday but as few posts up from me said Wednesday

Thanks girls found a lovely clinique moisture surge gift set so think I'm gonna ask santa for that one instead not as good value but will suit my skin better!
    Does anyone know what time the soap&glory will go on sale online? Thought I had asked but post seems to of disappeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Thanks girls found a lovely clinique moisture surge gift set so think I'm gonna ask santa for that one instead not as good value but will suit my skin better!
    Does anyone know what time the soap&glory will go on sale online? Thought I had asked but post seems to of disappeared?

9am

lasair wrote: »
    9am

Thanks was hoping it might go online tonight oh well really hoping I can get this have to order two now since I just decided ill b implementing a one for you one for me type deal!!!!

Saw boots in rathmines have loads of s&g sets lined up and stacked at door to get ready for tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Del007

Would that soap and glory set be good for a 36 year old woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Del007 wrote: »
    Would that soap and glory set be good for a 36 year old woman?

:) If she likes the products, definitely. I bought it the last 2 years, and I'm a bit more than that.

I loved it the first time but I found I didn't use everything last year. I love their shower gels and lotions and body/face scrubs. I don't like their hand/foot creams or their mascara and lip gloss, so I'm going to try No. 7 for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

How much is it looking to be this year, 35 euro? I don't know if it's worth it for me, there's three products I'd definitely use :confused:

Advertisement