Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭emzibob

hey I got my sis to try boots in Maynooth and she got two!! also theirs about 30 left that was at around 4 today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Any left in Grafton St?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Loads left in boots paul street cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭carab

Thanks OP, picked up one of these yestereday........a little pressie for myself!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Got one in Paul St. today!! yay! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Anyone know if they have any in Wilton, Cork?

None today but there was a delivery due this morning which didn't arrive, so they think they'll possibly have them tomorrow. Paul St looks a better bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

The manager in Galway I spoke with tonight said they wouldn't be getting any more in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

bigtuna wrote: »
    The manager in Galway I spoke with tonight said they wouldn't be getting any more in :(

Noooo :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Anyone know if they're left in Tralee or Killarney?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

None in Jervis or Henry street yesterday:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Definitely not getting them back into Dublin stores. My sister in law works there.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Such a pity! That was a great bargain, thanks OP! I missed out on the hat box last year but managed to get one this year.

Definitely an offer to keep an eye on for next Christmas. I love all their products, been using them regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rdb666

Anyone know if Boots in Laurences shopping center in drogheda have any of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

my cousin got me one of these! they go home to spain for christmas so we exchanged presents tonight!

WOW! I've been pricing some of the products inside it....its full of the the best sellers, all full sized too! I just hope she got it at the 1/2 price!

I <3 it! I've never used soap & glory before cos well....they're kinda expensive, jsut cant afford them. So I'm going to cherish these and keep them for my special occasions and ME days!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

My OH says this was her best Crimbo present, she was like a kid in a sweetshop looking through all the stuff.

Cheers very much OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

These are back again, €80 a Pop though!!!! But they are included in the 3 for 2 jobby.

Only £60 in UK stores so with current Exchange rate will pick them up when in Wales next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

scudzilla wrote: »
    These are back again, €80 a Pop though!!!! But they are included in the 3 for 2 jobby.

Only £60 in UK stores so with current Exchange rate will pick them up when in Wales next month.
    don't, the big ones always go into the 'offer of the week' thing in December, they'll be about 30 euro each.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

phasers wrote: »
    scudzilla wrote: »

don't, the big ones always go into the 'offer of the week' thing in December, they'll be about 30 euro each.

Yep, got it last year at Xmas and it was €30!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Wow how quick has this year gone, im still using some of the products from last years one :D But, yeh, dont buy it wait until December!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I have most of my girlie xmas pressies bought already but it can't hurt to pick up one for myself! :P

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Mine are still sitting in the same box from last year - I've used the face wipes though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Anyone know if these will be back this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I'd say they will be back, Boots know when they are on to a winner. Went searching the Boots website there and this weeks gift seems pretty good too. Think I'll get one as a present to myself:D Plus apparently you get a free gift aswell. Looks like great value. Hopefully will be around the €35 mark here.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeakvd-U8Ks6U0Wtus-k-132OkHlcehs3FEnGZiPR8--Z3Of2s
    The No7 Ultimate Collection includes:
    • No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask - 100ml - an intensely quenching treat for softer, smoother skin
    • No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover - 100ml - gentle double action to condition while you cleanse
    • No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum - 5ml - proven to restore the skins structure with regular use
    • No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream - 50ml - visibly improves fine lines and first signs of ageing
    • No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream (SPF 15) - 50ml - proven to visibly improve deep lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin
    • No7 Eye Shadows - six gorgeous eye shadows in a handy compact palette, complete with mirror and applicator
    • No7 Liplicious Lip Gloss - 12ml - sheer non-sticky super shiny colour with Shea Butter to moisturise, condition and protect your lips
    • No7 Exceptional Definition Nutrient Enriched Mascara - 7ml - the triple effect brush gives volume and definition
    • 5 x Brushes and Applicators
    • No 7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - specially created for your busiest days, they sweep away impurities, tone your skin, remove waterproof eye make-up and moisturise, quick as a flash. Suitable for all skin types
    Think this is the free gift
    10133223?wid=154&hei=195
    Looks like pretty good value to me!

I'd say this will be the Soap and Glory offer next week, like others I've yet to use a few things from last years one so not sure will I go for it. Probably around the €35 mark too. The no. 7 Gift set looks much better to me.
    big+splendour.png
    Contains
    Soap & Glory™ Big Splendour™ includes:

Clean On Me™ Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 500ml
    The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter - 300ml
    Pulp Friction™ Body Scrub - 300ml
    Face, Soap & Clarity™ Fresh Facial Wash - 150ml
    25 Off Your Face™ Cleansing Wipes
    Heel Genius Foot™ Cream - 125ml
    Hand Food Hand™ Cream - 125ml
    Mist You Madly™ Fragrant Body Spray - 250ml
    Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumper In Candy Gloss - 7ml
    Calm One, Calm All™ Bubble Bath - 500ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rachelg74

Soap and Glory set goes on half price sale on Friday morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

rachelg74 wrote: »
    Soap and Glory set goes on half price sale on Friday morning ;)

source?

Is it the one above?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

The past two years it was a set that wasn't already instore. So I hope it's a new one. Don't really fancy the one above

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Picked up the No.7 Box this morning, they didn't have the free gift in Wilton so I went to Mahon and got it there. It seems like very good value. It was €40 so a little more than expected but the little free gift made up for that (contains 5ml beauty serum, 10 ml hand cream, Mascara, eyeshadow, glitter eye liner and lipgloss and the little bag is lovely) The day and night cream alone come to £42 on boots.com and I've used them before and they are quite good. I'd say to buy the things separately would come to more than £100 (might add them up later!!) All the other goodies look lovely too! If you are buying for someone I'd go for this over the Soap and Glory to be honest, I will be using everything in this box whereas the Soap and Glory one from last year is still half full and this years one isn't as good as that. Was talking to the Sales Assistant and it does sound like its the one I posted a picture of from what she was saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

I love soap and glory so much! have been waiting all year for this, and the day is near:D

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Almost a year to the day for this lil' thread!

I will def have a look at the No. 7 set mentioned - sounds good, plus, I bought the S+G set last year as a present soon after posting back then & variety is the spice, n all that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    The past two years it was a set that wasn't already instore. So I hope it's a new one. Don't really fancy the one above

Thats wrong because both times they where in store and where the main soap and glory gift set like the above one

Advertisement