Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Is No. 7 make-up of decent quality? The wife is always complaining about shíte cheap make-up.

I really like the No7 makeup, I would think the quality to be pretty close to some of the more expensive brands. I used to buy Clinque and Dior, but can’t afford those for everyday use now :( so have started using No7 instead. I have used the foundation, powder, eyeshadows, mascara and lipstick as well as their day cream, night cream and eye cream. I have liked everything I have used. I wouldn’t call them cheap though, a foundation is €18/19 a lipstick is €13/14 so they are definitely not in the ‘cheap ****e’ bracket. I try and hit them when they are having a 3 for 2, if you have Boots discount vouchers, you can use them in addition to the 3 for 2, so sometimes you can make really super savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Got the num 7 in Omni ,they had loads but no free gift ,guy said all out stock but signed my receipt to try get in another store.Anyone know a store that still has free gift in stock .Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭danois

the manager in the new bray store said his was only shop that still have them he had about 4 there

Was hoping for somewhere nearer than Bray but thanks.Im in Blanchardstown .thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Mahon still had about 10 free gifts on display. Just pick up the hat box and the free gift and go to the checkout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭465

Planning to go shopping tomorrow.
    So,is the one to go for the soap and glory set no7?and how much ?
    Or should I wait for Boots to bring in a special box set? and how much?
    Thanks Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Nutgrove has plenty of the set and gift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Charlestown in Finglas had about 20 of these left at 2pm today

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Good few still in Liffey Valley this afternoon, held off on buying it for myself as not sure I actually need any of it! All my pressies are already bought!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Was gonna buy this as a pressie but see there's only 10 items in it, is it still good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

damian139 wrote: »
    Was gonna buy this as a pressie but see there's only 10 items in it, is it still good value?

It is good value cause you're getting ten items and everything in there would be 5-10 each plus you get the bag with it, they do nice products so it's a nice generous gift for 30!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Anyone know if the Soap and Glory set is in the 3 for 2 offer? On the UK site it is included in the 3 for 2 selection. Would make it a massive bargain!!:D

Anyone know if the Soap and Glory set is in the 3 for 2 offer? On the UK site it is included in the 3 for 2 selection. Would make it a massive bargain!!:D

No. Deals of the week are not included, the reason it is included now is that it is not the deal of the week until 4am tomorrow morning on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'm confused. Are people talking about the Soap and Glory being in stock or the Number 7 set?

I'm confused. Are people talking about the Soap and Glory being in stock or the Number 7 set?

No.7 offer is over! Tommorow morning all Boots everywhere will have loads and loads of Soap and Glory sets flying out the doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

lindtee wrote: »
    No. Deals of the week are not included, the reason it is included now is that it is not the deal of the week until 4am tomorrow morning on the site.

Damn, one can dream :D

Still be getting three of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Thanks for this added the No7 gift set to my xmas list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

lindtee wrote: »
    No.7 offer is over! Tommorow morning all Boots everywhere will have loads and loads of Soap and Glory sets flying out the doors.

Aww, I should really pay more attention. It, somehow, didn't register that the No.7 collection offer was only a week-long affair, and about to end.

I, for some reason, assumed that the, reduced-price, Soap & Glory set would still be part of the 3 for 2 offer.

Wondering if now the num 7 is over will they still have the free gift that's owed if I go to Charlestown

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

No, not in the 3 for 2.... Grafton Street Boots ( open now) say they have 2,000 units in stock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Got the missus this set a couple of years ago and it was fantastic.

Is it the same one? I wouldnt have a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

They look similar to last year in terms of contents (but that was from a brief look at the box and not knowing what half this crap stuff is.
    The box is considerably smaller as last years was a massive yolk with the bottles thrown at the bottom - important if you need to hide it till the big day.

When I went in this morning (Naas) a woman had just bought 12, a bloke in front of me 1 and me 3. There were loads there and I remember last year there were some in the Naas store (in town) for days after it was sold out everywhere else.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Got the missus this set a couple of years ago and it was fantastic.

Is it the same one? I wouldnt have a clue.

They have been slightly different every year, but if she loved the previous one, she'll probably love this too. The bag for this one actually looks really nice from the pictures.
    Can't get out myself to get one as the roads are really icy around here:( Hope there is a thaw soon, woke up to frozen snow on the car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭queenm

Which Naas? Monead or alleged Town Centre? And how much? Oh God, I want it so baaaad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

queenm wrote: »
    Which Naas? Monead or alleged Town Centre? And how much? Oh God, I want it so baaaad...

Monread - have tones of them. Oh, and €30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭queenm

Crumb, crumb, crumb, the earliest I can leave work is 12.30, ok, I begin praying now....thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

In the new store in bray you get a voucher for e5 off when u spend over e25, reducing the price to e25

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭barrybones_wx

Was in the Wexford Main st. branch at nine picking 3 up for my gf and her sisters (that's one each not three each - that'd just be greedy) and there seemed to be plenty left in stock - 20 or 30 on the shelves anyway. Imagine they'd more behind the scenes. feel slightly hard done by that there are never super, fantastic much hyped deals for man products. i know the soap and glory people do a man's range... I feel oppressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

Won't be able to get to a boots until tomorrow. They won't be sold out will they??? :(

Advertisement