Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Raoul wrote: »
    Won't be able to get to a boots until tomorrow. They won't be sold out will they??? :(
    Last year - they had them in my local Boots for 4 - 5 days after they were initially released.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Raoul wrote: »
    Won't be able to get to a boots until tomorrow. They won't be sold out will they??? :(

every year they seem to get regular enough deliveries of them in - if there's none in your Boots ask when the next delivery of them's due ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Anyone know if they've much stock in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

Anyone know if they've much stock in Galway?

Was in there at half nine. There seemed to be a brisk trade on the S&G sets, but plenty there.
    Of course, that could all have changed in the last hour and a half!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭msbusterpuss

anyone have the inside track on dundrum? was down in maynooth at 730 this morning as per there phone lines opening hours - guess what said on the door not open til 9am was raging:mad:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gomara

Plenty of these in Baggot Street at 11am........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

Plenty in Grafton Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Any left in Childers road limerick ???

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Is the Soap & Glory set suitable for sensitive skin, I mean for someone who uses products like Aveeno.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Was in the Wexford Main st. branch at nine picking 3 up for my gf and her sisters (that's one each not three each - that'd just be greedy) and there seemed to be plenty left in stock - 20 or 30 on the shelves anyway. Imagine they'd more behind the scenes. feel slightly hard done by that there are never super, fantastic much hyped deals for man products. i know the soap and glory people do a man's range... I feel oppressed.

I hear ya bro! There was an article in some paper a while back saying that men actually get a raw deal on cosmetics prices etc...pre & post shave balms are very expensive...well the decent ones are anyway.

anyway, back on topic, still a few available in Boots Mahon Point..

jaysus, I'd say the Soap & Glory people were busy in production this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

just at omni in santry..loads at the front door and a pallet of them down at the pharmacy area.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Loads on both stores in Blanch but a lot of people buying .Must say I though sets look a lot smaller this year but ok value for €30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mrsfraw

Any left in Childers road limerick ???
    Loads of them in stock in Childers road, stacked up in both windows and a big table of them inside.Bought two an hour ago:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

there is no excuse for anyone on this island to have personal hygiene issues for at least the first few months in 2012 :D

JR79 wrote: »
    Is the Soap & Glory set suitable for sensitive skin, I mean for someone who uses products like Aveeno.

They are very perfumed. So i wouldn't risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

loads in wilton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Was in Maynooth at 9.30 this morning.. they were getting ready for a rush.. They had loads already bagged at the counters ready to go.. And another 100+ stacked in the window!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Got one in the waterford store this morning at 9.30 still had lots but were flying out. Girl that works there told me they sold over 70 since they opened at 9.30. Nearly every woman I passed in town and one in her hand:D Best xmas present (to myself) ever!:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

There was loads in Dundrum this morning, and knowing there they'd have a good stock out back too, the sets were piled all over the store.
    Bear in mind this year there doesn't seem to be a limit per customer, I have a vague recollection of there being a limit last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

JR79 wrote: »

I have extremely sensitive skin + I have had no problem with any of the S & G products I've used. I wouldn't risk the face wipes. But everything else was ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

I have extremely sensitive skin + I have had no problem with any of the S & G products I've used. I wouldn't risk the face wipes. But everything else was ok.

I'm the same - no reaction at all. I can't use dove, sanex, etc.

Heaps of boxes in Jervis at lunch today

Much better quality box than last year IMO.... as for the products, no idea!

Woman in front of
    me in Sligo bought 5.. they seem to be flying out the door in bulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

decided to make this my Christmas present to myself :) Lots of them in the Square at lunchtime but they did seem to be selling fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭turbodiesel

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

All gone in thurles by 10 this morning,more in tomorrow morning. Picked up three of them. Love the bag this year,like a little suitcase inside, has a zip section and a drawstring. Really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭msbusterpuss

loads in dundrum and overheard the woman behind the counter saying they had loads out the back. yaaaaaaay:D

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Can someone please clarify, are these the same sets as last year? same stuff just in different box? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

plenty in Dun Laoghire

badker wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify, are these the same sets as last year? same stuff just in different box? thanks
    Nope.. couple of differences!

Last year's set was:
    Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel (500ml, RRP £5)
    The Righteous Butter Body Butter (300ml, RRP £9.79)
    Flake Away Body Scrub (300ml, RRP £6.50)
    Girligo Scented Body Moisturising Mist (100ml, RRP £6.25)
    Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Super-Shampoo (250ml, RRP £5.11 )
    The Breakfast Scrub Body Smoother (300ml, RRP £9.25)
    Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream (125ml, RRP £4.75)
    Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub And Mask (125ml, £7.25)
    Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in ‘Pink Apricot,’ (7ml, RRP £8.25)
    Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes (25 wipes, RRP £4)
    Giant Super Sudsy Shower Puff

Whereas this year's set is:
    Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 500ml
    The Righteous Butter Body Butter - 300ml
    Pulp Friction Body Scrub - 300ml
    Face, Soap & Clarity Fresh Facial Wash - 150ml
    25 Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes
    Heel Genius Foot Cream - 125ml
    Hand Food Hand Cream - 125ml
    Mist You Madly Fragrant Body Spray - 250ml
    Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper In Candy Gloss - 7ml
    Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath - 500ml.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Basq .. was there much left in Sligo?? I won't get in until later ...

Advertisement