Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Katy Perry perfume?

• 16-12-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Debenham's have no stock left and I've tried Boots, Shaws, McCauley's with no luck. Does anyone know of anywhere else that's selling it in Waterford please? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

You have listed all the obvious ones I'm afraid OP.

Only other thing I can suggest is try Kilkenny or maybe even online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

you could be lucky in tk maxx?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

Its unlikely to get it in tkmaxx cause its new and they usually stock past season. have you tried mulligans?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Yes tried Mulligan's and Debenham's online are out of stock too. Anyhow thanks for the replies, doesn't look like I have a chance of getting it before chistmas now. :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Weather permitting - I might be going to Dublin this weekend. If you want, ill try source it up there for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

My god,

Your going above and beyond the call of duty as a MOD sully :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ziedth wrote: »
    My god,

Your going above and beyond the call of duty as a MOD sully :)

Its Christmas and its the time for giving ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

have u tried knoob scent of whats his name surly there will be a whiff of katy perry there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Hoffmans wrote: »
    have u tried knoob scent of whats his name surly there will be a whiff of katy perry there...

i have no idea what this meant but i lolled :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

i have no idea what this meant but i lolled :cool:

I think it meant to try the privates of Russell Brand....

• Advertisement
Advertisement