Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkey and Ham Hamper

Options
  • 16-12-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Won a turkey and Ham voucher from Paul Diviley's butchers in Westside shopping centre worth 60euro. I am only able to collect it either on the 23rd or 24th of December. I cant do this as Im returning to Donegal on Saturday, so anyone who wants to give me a reasonable offer for it leave me a private message. Live in Glen Dara, but will possibly be able to deliver in Galway City area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

User Named wrote: »
    Won a turkey and Ham voucher from Paul Diviley's butchers in Westside shopping centre worth 60euro. I am only able to collect it either on the 23rd or 24th of December. I cant do this as Im returning to Donegal on Saturday, so anyone who wants to give me a reasonable offer for it leave me a private message. Live in Glen Dara, but will possibly be able to deliver in Galway City area.

Feel the Christmas spirit and donate it to some homeless hostel for example..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

softmee wrote: »
    Feel the Christmas spirit and donate it to some homeless hostel for example..

They can't take it, for liability/insurance/blahblahbullsh1t reasons

I'll offer you a tenner, it's all I have

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.adverts.ie
    Only free stuff may be advertised here, maybe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement