Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet wireless quality dropped

Options
  • 16-12-2010 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good day everyone,

Have anyone experienced your internet wireless quality drop since the snow dump?
    Mine is getting from bad to worse.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1073515131.png
    I am told by my internet provider's customer service that nothing much they can do with the quality as everyone is experiencing the same thing :( Is that true?

Appreciate everyone's feedback.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Good day everyone,

Have anyone experienced your internet wireless quality drop since the snow dump?
    Mine is getting from bad to worse.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1073515131.png
    I am told by my internet provider's customer service that nothing much they can do with the quality as everyone is experiencing the same thing :( Is that true?

Appreciate everyone's feedback.
    Cheers.

Please provide more information. Boardsies are not mind readers - based on the information above how can anyone know what exactly your problem is?

Is your isp a wireless provider and if so who? What area are you in?

Are you talking about your own wireless network?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

I think this is related to Broadband/Midband and nothing to do with wireless network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭clueless007

dub45 wrote: »
    Please provide more information. Boardsies are not mind readers - based on the information above how can anyone know what exactly your problem is?

Is your isp a wireless provider and if so who? What area are you in?

Are you talking about your own wireless network?

Excuse me, I didn't know what kind of details I should include.

Mine is a HomeVision 3Mb Broadband but with wireless router.
    I'm in D24, Tallaght.
    Yes, I'm referring to my own wireless network.

Last, I thought the boardsies are mind readers :D
    akamossie wrote: »
    I think this is related to Broadband/Midband and nothing to do with wireless network

You got a very good point. Maybe I should be posting my msg there.

Cheers.

Advertisement