Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardscoil Rís

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

A mate of mine who was a bit of a headcase got done for keying diceys car during 1 of those riots, rightly so too.

There was a music class? all we had was pearl trying to get us to do oliver in 1st year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fonniewhelan

L.T.P. wrote: »
    Get your bags and your baggage and get out :D

Debit the receiver and credit the giver :D

Theres a right way, a wrong way, and my way :D

Complements of Joe "Punky" Madden..

Don't forget about his "Official carrier bagger" :)

haha...classic stuff

Come out to my office...he'd bring you to the nearest jacks!!

A classic punky joke....we had twins in our class in first year and punky came in and asked the two of them to stand up...then he ask them after a count of 3 to says 'bananas' ...then the punchline...sit down you're a great bunch!! :D Outstanding

you know what happens when you leave the window open....influenza!!! ha

Punky stopping for the Angelus at 12 when the bells in the Holy Rosary down the road went off!

Spike (that lunatic) isn't getting enough of a mention here...use to love when in first year we had those 2 seater desks and if you were too close to your mate he would ask if you were taking in lodgers so you had to move out to the edges of the seat...unreal

Spike also making you go out into the middle of the basketball courts becasue you were looking out the window...

Timmy freaking out when you ran behind that wall at the back of the class...out to that line, I'll get Mr. Byrnes!!

Ducks for just being Ducks!!!

Paul Caffs hymn singing...unbelievable stuff.

Sitting there praying that Doc didn't ask you to recite the poetry you were meant to learn off the night before!

Beaker's hatred for Fr. Ted!!

Shaloo's complete incompetence and facination with saying UC Dublin, UC Galway etc oh and UKAS!!! <snip>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

When posting a story/memory/anecdote/whatever, please refrain from posting personal insults. There are two sides to every story, but derogatory remarks don't belong on either side.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If you want to tell stories about people remember that although you might think they are humours they may be potentially libellous, you can tell the stories but please keep them vague and please refrain from identifying people. You are posting under a veil of anonymity, please offer the same protection to people you are talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

<snip>

great school though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

crazygeryy banned for a week for ignoring previous post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

bobmeaney wrote: »
    Anyone remember the music teacher? Man alive, she was something else :D , she backed into the front of my car one night outside Quins a few years back, and we had a good ole chat and a flirt :D . Absolutely beatiful woman .

Theres loads more that happened, we should try compile a list :cool:

Aww yeah I remember her :D Definitely someone I'd like to meet on a night out at some stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement