Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen Blu Ray

Options
  • 16-12-2010 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Lads not sure if i have rite thread or not but anywhos...

Looking for a list of what people have bought in Ireland on bluray of Bruce Springsteen.

I have seen loads on net and tube but i must be looking in the wrong places as i cant seem to find em here.

So if you would, could you name the BluRay and location where u bought it. I can Goggle the rest and get it delivered where possible.

Thanks To All

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I got the Hyde Park show in HMV. Excellent blu ray, both picture and audio quality very good and a good show overall. I think I paid around €25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

thanks rednik.

ill put that on my good list so.

anymore ppl.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

The only Bruce bluray I've seen in the shops here has been the Hyde Park one (great gig) think i paid €20 for it in HMV when it was released , tho i do believe the Seeger sessions gig which was recorded in Dublin is also available on bluray (but i already have that on dvd.. :) )

PS ... both are available on Play.com for under €20

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

You can also get The Promise: The Making of Darkness on the edge of town on Blu ray now but it will set you back around 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Live in Hyde Park , and the Sessions gig in Dublin, both on blu ray, comes to £25.92 on Amazon.co.uk.

And because they come to over 25 quid, there is free postage to Ireland.

Would come to about just over €40 for the two that way. Far cheaper than going to a HMV store

• Advertisement
Advertisement