Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xmas Pressie for new boyfriend

• 16-12-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hey guys

Long time lurker here, felt the need to ask for a much needed answer here though!!

Been seeing (dating) a guy for about 4 months now....tis not very serious but we are exclusive and have done the "I love you's" and such...but having problems with a Christmas Pressie idea!

Ive no idea how much he is going to spend....I cant spend less or majorily more than him (that would look odd!)

So completely lost....anyone any ideas how much the limit should be for a new beau?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Either get him something he really would like but that's not too expensive. A voucher, tickets to something, or give him something ye both can share. Its the thought is what will count! I wouldn't go overboard €50ish might be ok. Anything close to a 100euro might be a bit much anything less than 30euro might be a bit mean!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Ask him what he wants tbh, he would be delighted cause then he will be able to ask you! (he is thinking the same as you I bet!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Moved from tLL to Christmas Gift ideas and questions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Ask him what he wants tbh, he would be delighted cause then he will be able to ask you! (he is thinking the same as you I bet!)

Agree with MUSSOLINI here, i'd be willing to put money on it that he's in the exact same boat, and at least if he gives you an answer you'll know what sort of money you both should be spending :)

Advertisement