Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomendation needed

Options
  • 16-12-2010 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi All,

If anybody can personally reccommend a carpenter to me preferably in North county Dublin / South Drogheda area could you pm me name and number?
    I want to have some alcove storage built in livingroom contacted one company who wanted 4900 for it and Im no expert but that is a bit extreme!
    Thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Wildebrian

Hi

I recently got some work done in Navan by a chap I found to be reasonable and good I can forward his details assuming he gives me the Okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Hi,

I'll pm you now, my other half is a carpenter living in Balbriggan so i can highly recommend him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I got a guy in to do fitted wardrobes in my attic.Work was done, no mess no hassell and very good price.Ill pm you his email. cathy

Advertisement