Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reveal all interview with brian cowen.

Options
  • 16-12-2010 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

You might have saw the title of this thread and expect very revealing pictures of brian cowen. Sorry to dissapoint wierd ****ers high and lo, but this is a interview with insparational commandant of ireland,
    BRIAN COWEN!!!!!
    Question 1: Cowen, Do you think you have done a good job as taoiseach?
    COWEN: No, I havent done a good job. I've done an amazing job.The opinion poll's that I was shown by lenihan showed me that.Fiana fail is at 98% in those poll's. Ireland is now closer to the european union than ever before, To the point where they practically do my job for me. I just sit around the dail pegging pens at harney.
    Question 2: Your oppenent in the upcoming election will be enda kenny, What Kind of threat does he pose?
    Cowen: Ah look, I had the gimp clean me lamborghini the other day with a tooth brush and a bottle of mr sheen. I once ate 93 bacon rolls in 3 days, that man could not eat one of those sausages wrapped in bacon. I knocked him the **** out with a well placed karate kick to the cranium the other day you know?? ye didnt hear that on ****ing primetime de ye!?!? HA!?!?

Thanks for your time brian.

Comments

Advertisement