Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - December 17th 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

ScareGilly wrote: »
    Do women really find dressing like that attractive? Guess thats why women have so many gay friends..

Wish I could fit into a pair of skinny jeans, but alas, I'm a real man..

I like skinny jeans on a guy, nothing un-manly about them at all.
    Unless you're a bogger maybe who lives in county jerseys with a muffin top :D
    not an attractive look btw...on either sex

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

god help anyone going on a few beers with him..
    I'd say he's more of a cocktail man tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

Between Galvin and Dan Shanahan.... What is the GAA coming to???! Did the men of 1916 die for this????:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

At least donal Og seems happy with hinself. i dunno, maybe i'm being harsh on Galvin (em, no pun intended)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Tucker Max

Hey Mister

Jackie Healey Ray selling out the poor and doing a deal for the nursing home / hospital and road for his vote on the budget.

He'd look good in a hangman noose too

Prosecution rests

Wheres that rope

• Advertisement

He's not that bad off the pitch.

Tell that to the student.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Ah, come on. Can you not see that it's because skinny jeans hug his toned thighs so well that he's attractive.

Most Hoxton Hero types are wizened, emaciated emo types who look as if they'll keel over at any minute. It's kind of trippy (and hot) to see a well-built man who takes good care of himself put on a tight, well-fitting T-shirt.

It's just a novelty, Scare...

I respect his wearing what the hell he wants despite the intense slagging.

PostHack wrote: »
    Between Galvin and Dan Shanahan.... What is the GAA coming to???! Did the men of 1916 die for this????:eek:
    :D

(em, you are being humorous, yes?)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

ArtSmart wrote: »

(em, you are being humorous, yes?)

Ah yes.... And I wasn't even going to bother with an emoticon.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

squiggles my ass in 32 inch waist and looks in mirror...
    I'm a 32 inch waist too, my legs are just too big :(
    Ah, come on. Can you not see that it's because skinny jeans hug his toned thighs so well that he's attractive.
    Tbh, I'd say my thighs are more toned than his, skinny jeans would take me about an hour to put on.. Then would I be a huge hit with the ladies? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I respect his wearing what the hell he wants despite the intense slagging.
    Personally i thought he dressed like a cross between a homicidal leprechaun and a geography teacher.

and whilst i respect teachers in general...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ScareGilly wrote: »
    I'm a 32 inch waist too, my legs are just too big :(
    h, I'd say my thighs are more toned than his, skinny jeans would take me about an hour to put on.. Then would I be a huge hit with the ladies? :rolleyes:

ah FFS... has this turned in to Off The FUKN Rails tonight...

* goes off to ring Brendan Courteney to complain *

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

The Late Late Show tonight -

Two Rubber Bandits from Limerick.

And one Arse Bandit from Kerry.

Personally i thought he dressed like a cross between a homicidal leprechaun and a geography teacher.

and whilst i respect teachers in general...

For me it's like free speech. I may not like what he wears but I respect his right to wear it. Especially given the abuse he gets from the average not so open-minded Kerryman.

For me it's like free speech. I may not like what he wears but I respect his right to wear it. Especially given the abuse he gets from the average not so open-minded Kerryman.
    Most of the abuse he gets is about him being a tit in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

tight jeans or not he dresses weird and he acts like a ****

now, forgive me if im wrong but if anyone here who is a hetrosexual masculine male, dressed like that went out in town dressed like that,

i doubt no one

and i mean NO ONE

would come within 20 feet of him

for sure. but what about my right not to be visually assaulted by men dressed as Leprechauns Hmm? what but that

dapto1 wrote: »
    Most of the abuse he gets is about him being a tit in fairness.
    for sure. but what about my right not to be assulted by men dressed as Leprechauns Hmm? what but that

I'm no fan of the man! But being from Kerry and knowing fellas who have gotten abuse for wearing leather jackets I think he's quite brave on the clothes front. No doubt that's arrogance rather than courage but I still support the two fingers to the country conformists.

tight jeans or not he dresses weird and he acts like a ****

now, forgive me if im wrong but if anyone here who is a hetrosexual masculine male, dressed like that went out in town dressed like that,

i doubt no one

and i mean NO ONE

would come within 20 feet of him
    Well i reckon the old perv from Family guy prob would.

I'm no fan of the man! But being from Kerry and knowing fellas who have gotten abuse for wearing leather jackets I think he's quite brave on the clothes front. No doubt that's arrogance rather than courage but I still support the two fingers to the country conformists.
    yes, but dont those same guys carry helmets as well? and dont own bikes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,901 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Most Hoxton Hero types are wizened, emaciated emo types who look as if they'll keel over at any minute. It's kind of trippy (and hot) to see a well-built man who takes good care of himself put on a tight, well-fitting T-shirt.

It was the anus-fitting vacuum packed trousers that concerned me.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

:confused:

I still support the two fingers to the country conformists.
    Is being a hipster still counted as non-conformist here in Kerry? God it really is behind the times.

:confused:
    oh, it's an old joke - thought it might apply universally. perhaps not.

dapto1 wrote: »
    Is being a hipster still counted as non-conformist here in Kerry? God it really is behind the times.

Well my Dad nearly vomited when he heard that my boyfriend uses a GHD but I'm sure you're right. My chip is probably a little old at this point :o

GHD?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Gotta love the sartorially challenged un-reconstructed Irish male.
    That along with the rampant homophobia (hiding something much?) and slagging of anything different reminds me why I rarely date Irish men.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,901 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

There's a good biker rally down at Banna Beach every year. Lock up your daughters :D

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

GHD?

Hair straightener.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Oh well. It wasn't great tonight but as ever, some top quality posting on this thread.

Everybody have an excellent Christmas, and we'll do it all again in the New Year.

Advertisement