Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - December 17th 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Well i reckon the old perv from Family guy prob would.

giggidy giggidy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Greentopia wrote: »
    :D
    Gotta love the sartorially challenged un-reconstructed Irish male.
    That along with the rampant homophobia (hiding something much?) and slagging of anything different reminds me why I rarely date Irish men.
    you reckon that's the reason, huh? fair nuff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,901 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

:D
    Gotta love the sartorially challenged un-reconstructed Irish male.
    That along with the rampant homophobia (hiding something much?) and slagging of anything different reminds me why I rarely date Irish men.

ooooh I know duckie, awful the lot of them, that's why I went herero.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

reminds me why I rarely date Irish men.

Lol

ninja900 wrote: »
    There's a good biker rally down at Banna Beach every year. Lock up your daughters :D
    /sons.

:D esp if they carry GHDs, ha ha. kiddin, i'm kiddin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Complaining about homophobia and admitting to xenophobia in one sentence, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

/sons.

:D esp if they carry GHDs, ha ha. kiddin, i'm kiddin

Tut tut, wrong leather jacket brigade ;) Those biker fellas are bald as coots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

SkidMark wrote: »
    Everybody have an excellent Christmas, and we'll do it all again in the New Year.

And to you.. BUT I think there's a pre record Christmas Special or New Year's Special.. so we'll get another chance to Tu - buse before the year is out... I think I've created a new verb...
    Tubuse - to give abuse to the worst presenter in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

He is not. Savagely heterosexual he is.

a grade A fu*king cu*t is what he is.

He was on a year or two back sayin the same ****e

And to you.. BUT I think there's a pre record Christmas Special or New Year's Special.. so we'll get another chance to Tu - buse before the year is out... I think I've created a new verb...

I'd prefer 'C*ntslap', myself.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

you reckon that's the reason, huh? fair nuff. :)

That and the fact that many are tubs of lard with beer guts, yes. Or strangers to a bar of soap. Or drink like fish. Or are living for the week-end and football. Shall I go on? :)

TheBunk1 wrote: »
    a grade A fu*king cu*t is what he is.

He was on a year or two back sayin the same ****e

Jaysus, twas a joke!

That and the fact that many are tubs of lard with beer guts, yes. Or strangers to a bar of soap. Or drink like fish. Or are living for the week-end and football. Shall I go on? :)

do, do.

i love a woman who can nag. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

tight jeans or not he dresses weird and he acts like a ****

now, forgive me if im wrong but if anyone here who is a hetrosexual masculine male, dressed like that went out in town dressed like that,

i doubt no one

and i mean NO ONE

would come within 20 feet of him

It's simpler than that. He's just a typical Keryman. He heard the Limerick guys were on the show, and, no what how much of a f**king tit he made of himself, he was driven to upstage them.

mikom wrote: »
    Lol

:confused: explain?

Date, have relationships with, marry, whatever is what I meant. "Date" was just shorthand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Date, have relationships with, marry, whatever is what I meant. "Date" was just shorthand.

Away with that American shite.

So yer up for all of it then :)

See? Irish men can be romantic too.

dapto1 wrote: »
    Complaining about homophobia and admitting to xenophobia in one sentence, nice.

Eh no, look up your dictionary. Wrong choice of words.
    I didn't say I have a hatred or fear of foreigners. :rolleyes:

Hey ArtSmart, if you're going to lock up your sons then the parish priest must be calling round :)

We may be on average getting a little rotund, we may be losing the odd hair follicle, but Irish bikers are the salt of the earth, more decent folk you couldn't hope to meet - honestly - forget all that sh!t you saw in the movies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Eh no, look up your dictionary. Wrong choice of words.
    I didn't say I have a hatred or fear of foreigners. :rolleyes:
    'Kay so. Would you prefer bigoted? Or maybe narrow-minded?

Edit: Ooh, or maybe even the R word? :pac:

Hey ArtSmart, if you're going to lock up your sons then the parish priest must be calling round :)

We may be on average getting a little rotund, we may be losing the odd hair follicle, but Irish bikers are the salt of the earth, more decent folk you couldn't hope to meet - honestly - forget all that sh!t you saw in the movies.
    :) my comment was in reference to an earlier thingy.

i like salty bikers. who wouldnt?

ps, did you get my comment about the biker with helmet and no bike - or am i living in a dif age?

mikom wrote: »
    Away with that American shite.

"Date" is American to you? Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear :D

And I meant bald by choice, as in shaved heads. Each to their own :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just noticed Mr Galvin only joined joe.ie yesterday... at 6.17pm ... or maybe was his big introduction synch'd with the interview on the LLS

Paul Galvin joins JOE.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Beer Gut - No
    Stranger to a bar of soap - No
    Drink like a fish - No
    Living for the weekend and football - No

Guess I'm in with a shot...:rolleyes:

ScareGilly wrote: »
    Beer Gut - No
    Stranger to a bar of soap - No
    Drink like a fish - No
    Living for the weekend and football - No

Guess I'm in with a shot...:rolleyes:
    i suspect you'll need a sling with that shot....

Just noticed Mr Galvin only joined joe.ie yesterday... at 6.17pm ... or maybe was his big introduction synch'd with the interview on the LLS

Paul Galvin joins JOE.ie

Jesus Jonathan you're on the ball. They should get you on the team of that Prime Time Investigates.

Jesus Jonathan you're on the ball. They should get you on the team of that Prime Time Investigates.
    yup, esp if you can find a tubb replacement

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, bring it on :D

...though actually not the marriage thing actually TBH. Dunno how people can commit to one person for life.

Advertisement